Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Cali Toker Eat

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. i love Easy Mac. you throw it in a bowl with water, microwave it, then add the cheese. or Ragu Express...you microwave that with water too and add sauce. for breakfasts, premade waffles and pancakes are good too. just throw them in the toaster and add butter and maple syrup. the George Foreman (sp?) grill is awesome too, you can cook about anything you want on that pretty easily.

2. ...Spam

lol i just felt like sayin sumtin

3. If it's in the microwave I don't consider it cooking. I made so many microwave meals at school I can't hardly eat that stuff anymore. Next year I'm going to ignore the rules and bring a toaster, a George Foreman grill, and an electric skillet. Then I'll be able to eat decent food.

4. thats the easiest thing to do. if you got a grill, GRILL. hamburger, hotdog and chicken, fish(foil), anything like that, is waaaaay easy on the grill, fun and not a big mess of cooking. who wants to be in the kitchen anyway during the summer! whenever I cook during the summer, I cook *everything* I possibly can on the grill. and it tasts sooo much better! did I mention its fun! :)

5. yeah grillinj is awesome...it tends to get too expensive after awhile thougth :(

6. thats why god invented peanut butter and jelly......plus 101 things to do with ramen.... :D

7. yeah grillin can get expensive..I go to those warehose clubs and buy obscene amounts of meat. it makes it a lil easier on the wallet. oh, lol, and the tubs of condiments, they usually last a good time :) and you can use them to wash your cat in when your done with them