Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help buying vape pen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankBudMaster, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Check back here with how well it works for vaping dry herb after you use it a couple times

2. Im looking to be getting one soon and was wondering how often or if at all your mouth piece has become stuck or sticky? I know they can send you a better newer replacement mouthpiece. And also, does it conserve you any herb or no since it has a big oven spot?

3. Herb cape pens suck, oil pens all day

Yeah it happens but only when you let it get REALLY dirty, which you shouldnt allow on any of your pieces.  There aren't better newer mouth pieces as far as I know, just replacements.

I guess you could say it conserves a little, the oven is a little less then a bowl but you get way more hits out of it then you would if you were to smoke it.  It is definitely a good pen, cant say it sucks at all.

5. Ill check back it should arrive in a few days

6. #26 DankBudMaster, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I got the pen in the mail and I used it 2 or 3 times and so far it's great..... Even though I didn't have the glass screen on it it still vaped and barley combusted... It has a great look and easy cleaning.. So far I would recommend it but I've only used it a few times... Overall I really like it