Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help buying first Bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MCBuZzinDustin, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #1 MCBuZzinDustin, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    I recently just started smoking and I've only been using the MFLB and it works really great but I want something else that I can use that will get me higher. I'm not saying the MFLB doesn't achieve this but I live with my twin sister and my mom and this is ideal for anyone wanting to smoke discreetly. Anyways I'm looking for a bong that I can use at home and I'll just hide it in one of my backpacks. My limit is ideally under 150 but I can go a little higher. My friend has got me convinced that you should get a percolator when buying a bong but honestly is this really neccessary? This is the bong he wanted me to get 18 inch Biohazard 5mm with 10 arm
    http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img3/...ch-beaker-biohazard-10-arm-bong-5-mm-cf32.jpg
    The price of that is 165 but if you would recommend something else please do so thanks

2. The Biohazard bong I got was $210 and it was just a dome percolator. The one you posted is cheaper and has arm percolators so I would get it but Biohazard is also a cheap brand kinda so maybe you could get something smaller but still high quality.

3. Peep soul shine glass they got good products great quailty and grade A customer service

4. Honestly you would be happy with a straight tube 2 footer, thats what i got and it does the job, very easy to clean, durable,cheap, its just the most ideal bong if its gonna be moving around quite a bit

5. I have only purchased a baby bong. Sturdy, portable and super easy to clean. I am saving for a nice one just paying bills and shit first. But the baby bong does the job.