Help, busted!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TyB810, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I need advice. My father had 3 plants growing outdoors in a small garden kinda in a rural area. They were at a friend's house in his garden. I guess helicopters flew over and found the plants. I didn't think things like that would happen for a small grower. All the plants were for personal use. Well, the police told my dad's friend that a prosecutor would be in contact with him soon. I know my dad will take an equal blame. But i'm just wondering what might happen? We live in Michigan. I know anything under 20 plants is a felony. $20,000 fine and 4 years. I'm just trying to see what will happen to my father. Will he get in equal trouble? or will they split that? Any advice would be great. thanks guys

2. Did the helicopter take pictures of the garden with everyone in it? Tell your friends father to deny it.... If the plants were not obvious then he may get off. If not, have him blame your father and have your father deny it. They have to prove your guilty, not the other way around.

3. the property owner is the one left holding the bag, unless your pop turns himself in.which would then give an additional charge of conspiracy. sucks to get busted,but honesty is not the best policy when dealing with the legal system. just my own experience. good luck

4. [quote name='"RC Flyer"']

Did the helicopter take pictures of the garden with everyone in it? Tell your friends father to deny it.... If the plants were not obvious then he may get off. If not, have him blame your father and have your father deny it. They have to prove your guilty, not the other way around.[/quote]

My dad's friend came home to police ripping out the plants. They didn't arrest him right there. But they said a prosecutor will be in touch. The helicopter got pictures I assume. That's how they found it. But there was noone in the garden at the time.

5. That's some scary shit.

6. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']That's some scary shit.[/quote]

It is some scary shit. It's complete bullshit. All that shit for growing some pot. Fuck this government.

7. [quote name='"TyB810"']I need advice. My father had 3 plants growing outdoors in a small garden kinda in a rural area. They were at a friend's house in his garden. I guess helicopters flew over and found the plants. I didn't think things like that would happen for a small grower. All the plants were for personal use. Well, the police told my dad's friend that a prosecutor would be in contact with him soon. I know my dad will take an equal blame. But i'm just wondering what might happen? We live in Michigan. I know anything under 20 plants is a felony. $20,000 fine and 4 years. I'm just trying to see what will happen to my father. Will he get in equal trouble? or will they split that? Any advice would be great. thanks guys[/quote]

Holy shit! What part of Michigan?

8. [quote name='"MisterSandman"']

Holy shit! What part of Michigan?[/quote]

South east Michigan. About 20 miles outside of detroit.

9. [quote name='"TyB810"']

South east Michigan. About 20 miles outside of detroit.[/quote]

Oh my word, now I'm going to be paranoid for weeks, a helicopter flew over my house about an hour before reading your post!

10. [quote name='"MisterSandman"']

Oh my word, now I'm going to be paranoid for weeks, a helicopter flew over my house about an hour before reading your post![/quote]

Move them inside if you can!

11. [quote name='"TyB810"']

Move them inside if you can![/quote]

They are in the ground man! But technically they aren't on my property so I'm hoping that will save me

12. Dont keep all ur plants together. They will know if there is a garden in the middle of knowhere.

13. Read a thread last year that this same thing happend to a small grower and a helicopter took all plants and just left. Didn't do anything and just destroyed the plants..so maybe you'll get lucky! I wish the best of luck to ur dad andd ya

14. ours is a government of the people, so you mean fuck us all?:confused:

15. [quote name='"northlat"']ours is a government of the people, so you mean fuck us all?:confused:[/quote]

Yes fuck everyone.

16. assuming you work for the government yes fuck you:rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"northlat"']ours is a government of the people, so you mean fuck us all?:confused:[/quote]

Lol you really believe that champ.

18. Why would your dad be in trouble? It takes a lot of evidence to get your padre in trouble...

Sounds like your dad needs to help his friend get an attorney...the money is worth it unless he wants a criminal record.

Deny deny deny..ask them What proof and evidence do YOU have that proves that I was involved with this so called criminal act.

19. The government is the biggest mob in history!!