Help building a PC

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by blazeone, May 18, 2012.

1. #1 blazeone, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    I'm looking to build my own PC with very little computer knowledge and will take any help I can get. I want to spend under 600 dollars and basically just want it to perform well enough to run Diablo 3 and some other modern games perfectly.

So if anyone can come up with a build for what I'm looking for I would really appreciate it. I planned to buy parts from newegg.com.

Or if there is an already assembled pc on the net that is really good for that price I'm open to that as well, but from what I have looked up it doesn't seem to be the case

2. You in the US? Or Canada?

3. In the US

4. You might end up spending more then 600 dollars for a gaming computer that can run new pc games perfectly. Do you have any pc parts that could be reused in your new computer to cut back prices? Like an old hdd, disk drive, computer case (nice ones are expensive) ect?

5. Honestly any build that can run Diablo3 on max settings with high fps and no issues would be perfect, it's my main reason for getting one. My laptop just cant run it smoothly.

6. ^^Literally in the exact same situation, just trying to get the cheapest and best PC for Diablo3.

7. Get something with a quad core 3.0ghz and up. Also get a decent card (at least a radeon 6850 or better). Build a comp around those two components and it will play well and be under $600. Stick with AMD parts because they are much cheaper and still very good parts