Help. Brown spots, cupped leaves and purpling

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Capsulecore, Jun 21, 2013.

1. #1 Capsulecore, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    This is my first grow so please bare with me. I've looked around for similar issues but haven't really found anything that was dead on.

I am seeing brown patches on my fan leaves and the edges of the leaves are turning up just on the edges.  The top fan leaves on the plant are more yellow than I assume they should be or have been in the past on new leaves.

Im running a 400 Watt SH, FF soil. Mystic Grow Nutes for 2nd week of Flowering.  Water is RO and usually at a neutral PH. Soil usually comes up just under 7.0 and rarely goes over that.  Ive got C02 in the form of an ExHale bag and ive been adding Unsulfered Molasses to my water for the last 4 days. 

Nutes are added every three days, Fresh water the following night after nutes and I let the soil dry out on the 4th.

Day time temp fluxes between 86 to 89 Night is 75 to 78.

I am also seeing purpling on the stems at the trunk and the fan but not along the whole trunk of the plant.

Please feel free to comment if you know how I may correct these issues  :)
    View attachment 119010

2. More than enough nute in FFarm soil, but adding the Molasses, and MG nutes is way too much, Flush with 3 times the volume of the pot, with air temp. ph neutral water allow to recover in dim light, 24 hours no nutes for 2-3 weeks  or until you see an improvement 

3. Flushed with PH neutral water and crossing my fingers. :) Thanks vostok