Help! Bong repair in the Bay Area

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by radioviking, Oct 2, 2010.

1. My beautiful 16" ice bong was just broken! The break is fairly clean with two main pieces and three small chunks. I've been looking around online and apparently a glass blower could feasibly repair it, but I can't find any in the bay. Any recommendations? Anything you can get to by BART, anything in Contra Costa County. I really don't want to have to give up this bong :cry:

2. 420repair.com

3. GE Silicon 1 for doors and windows if its a clean break you can just silicon it back together. Just make sure it's 100% Silicon and make sure you give it time to dry. Did that with my bong and it's still all good just gotta be extra careful now. Good luck.

4. #4 Coltrane69, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    Hey -

Guy in Atlanta, Ga repairs water pipes if you're willing to ship.
    You can email him and eventually text him a pic of your piece and the break and he'll quote you a price.
    atmosphere.glass@gmail.com.

:)

5. Bad idea to post the number.

I feel like texting him from Canada to piss him off just cause I have free texts :D

6. Ey! Thanks for the heads up! I took it off!

7. Can you get pics of the break? Doesn't seem like a clean break if there are 5 pieces now.

8. I fixed my bong with mighty putty, you know that stuff you see billy mays selling on tv, and it worked pretty good, check it out...

[​IMG][​IMG]