Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Bong Glass to thick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LadyMarijuana, Dec 19, 2013.

1. [quote name="Angus.P420" post="19195258" timestamp="1387503234"]then I'm right, that shows that there's something blocking the air flow if the water won't go down, try to really blow hard, no homo, but atleast you found the problem.[/quote] haha oh trust me I have! Oh, and I'm a girl.. Lol

2. [quote name="LadyMarijuana" post="19195278" timestamp="1387503401"]haha oh trust me I have! Oh, and I'm a girl.. Lol[/quote] oh haha my bad, a liquid cleaner might loosin up whatever's blocking it, then try again. I remember sometimes mine would do this and I'd get light head from trying to blow into so hard but you should be able to get it eventually, also hot water works better but not boiling.

3. Soak the percs in iso for an hour or two, shaking it up every once in a while, rinse it thoroughly with warm water. ^

4. Own one exactly like this and I can clear it yes it does hurt but take smaller hits

5. I would think any blockage should be fairly easy to spot. If the bong isn't clearing, and when I think of clearing I am thinking you took a good pull filling the chamber with smoke, and cannot clear the remaining smoke, airflow seems to be there. 

Are you getting any smoke to your lungs? 

6. [quote name="Angus.P420" post="19195311" timestamp="1387503663"]oh haha my bad, a liquid cleaner might loosin up whatever's blocking it, then try again. I remember sometimes mine would do this and I'd get light head from trying to blow into so hard but you should be able to get it eventually, also hot water works better but not boiling.[/quote] I've only used it 2 times it's super clean so I don't see what would be blocking it

7. [quote name="liv33vil" post="19195400" timestamp="1387504331"]I would think any blockage should be fairly easy to spot. If the bong isn't clearing, and when I think of clearing I am thinking you took a good pull filling the chamber with smoke, and cannot clear the remaining smoke, airflow seems to be there. Are you getting any smoke to your lungs? [/quote]almost none, and there can't be a blockage I've only used it 2 times :/

8. [quote name="LadyMarijuana" post="19195401" timestamp="1387504346"]I've only used it 2 times it's super clean so I don't see what would be blocking it[/quote] I'm wondering the same thing, could u upload a close up of the hole in the perc? Is it a glass defect?

9. #69 liv33vil, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    I wouldn't think blockage anyway it would create such drag you would know immediately I would think. Like sucking through a straw with your fingertip on the other side.

Is the chamber filling? Bowl hitting well, burning the bud evenly and such?

10. [quote name="Angus.P420" post="19195414" timestamp="1387504427"]I'm wondering the same thing, could u upload a close up of the hole in the perc? Is it a glass defect?[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387504634.508895.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387504658.142437.jpg

11. [quote name="LadyMarijuana" post="19195438" timestamp="1387504664"][​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387504634.508895.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387504658.142437.jpg[/quote] the perc undernieth looks pretty dirty but I could just be looking at it wrong, I'd let it soak in cleaner for a few hours the try again. I can't think of what else would be blocking it unless it's a defect but I don't know if it would be. What's the name of the bong? Wondering if other people have had the same problem.

12. [quote name="Angus.P420" post="19195473" timestamp="1387504943"]the perc undernieth looks pretty dirty but I could just be looking at it wrong, I'd let it soak in cleaner for a few hours the try again. I can't think of what else would be blocking it unless it's a defect but I don't know if it would be. What's the name of the bong? Wondering if other people have had the same problem.[/quote] it was a defect! I brought it back to the store and she gave me a new one that works! Thanks everyone for your helps

13. [quote name="LadyMarijuana" post="19195824" timestamp="1387508430"]it was a defect! I brought it back to the store and she gave me a new one that works! Thanks everyone for your helps[/quote] that's good to hear, did u get the same one? Looks like a mint bong if u got one that works. Def should upload a pic of the bran new piece.

14. [quote name="Angus.P 420" post="19195840" timestamp="1387508582"]that's good to hear, did u get the same one? Looks like a mint bong if u got one that works. Def should upload a pic of the bran new piece.[/quote] haha it's the same one! Just actually works! And thank you :)

15. Glad to hear !Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #76 1sttimegrower, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013

Sounds like drag due to the percs. How many percs doesn't matter, but the amount of airflow they let thru. Check to see your bowl itself isn't clogged.

Give it time, your lung draw power will increase. I prefer heavy drag, with adequate airflow, on my pieces now - leads to a better milked, smoother hit.

Edit: damn did not see this was 4 pages long. Someone probably answered to this respect then. Hell looks like you resolved the problem even, haha. Happy toking!

17. [quote name="1sttimegrower" post="19201606" timestamp="1387590177"]Sounds like drag due to the percs. How many percs doesn't matter, but the amount of airflow they let thru. Check to see your bowl itself isn't clogged.Give it time, your lung draw power will increase. I prefer heavy drag, with adequate airflow, on my pieces now - leads to a better milked, smoother hit.[/quote] the bong was defected, I brought it back to the store and complained and they gave me a new one that works. Lol thanks though.

18. after you use it a lot itl become easier to hit for you youl get used to the harshness

19. Your skull is too thick!

20. It doesn't look that big of a bong. You're probably just milking it too long