Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Body high will not go away

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maryrose9898, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Hi everyone,
    So I’m really worried right now and decided to ask what anyone on here thinks for another opinion. So I do not smoke a lot, I have smoked like 6 times in my life, however I did smoke 2 days in a row last week which I’ve never done before. Also, when I smoke, I usually feel this sort of body high the day after where my mind is mentally there, but my body still feels high, it’s very hard to explain, almost like I’m very numb and it is very triggered by eating for some reason. Anyways, this “body high” has never lasted more than a day, but for some reason ever since the last time I smoked, which was 7 days ago, I have this same sensation (body high) and it will not go away. It’s been 6 days now and I’m started to get really worried it will not ever go away. This has never happened to me and I’m not sure what to do. I’ve been chugging water, vitamins, exercising, eating healthy, and still every day I wake up to this numbness. I currently really feel it in my stomach and mouth for some reason. Please let me know anything that might be of help, I’m getting desperate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wow, and this is a problem? Shit would save me tons of cash.
    Drink lemon extract or juice, it counteracts the THC

• Like Like x 1
  3. Congratulations your the winner. Out of the 12 billion people on the planet only YOU stayed stoned for over a week from a few tokes.
    WOOHOO you need a medal or something.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh man. You're having a reaction. I believe you. I could go into why this is happening but it would be long an jargony. Let's skip to what to do.

First, you will be okay. And second, there are worse reactions you could have experienced in addition to these somatic hallucinations (which is what they are). So you aren't that bad off.

Go get your vitals checked. Are you due for a physical? Just get checked out. Not to make you paranoid, but go and make sure this reaction is not some underlying condition.

So you're totally healthy then. You're not going to flush this out of your system, because it's probably in your head. Get more sleep, stretch, meditate, take care of yourself. Marijuana is not harmless, it effect people differently and is a powerful drug. What happens is that a person, under stress, anxious, depressed, smokes too much (which is relative) and the few defense that they had in place, the one's that held everything together, get taken away by getting high. It's not the marijuana, THC, that's causing the problem, it's what getting high did to your defenses. Don't worry, you will be once again defended, wound up, etc. You probably smoked more than usual because something was up with you in the first place.

In short. Eventually, all will go back to normal.

5. I see no problem here hunbun. Enjoy it.

6. There are multiple multiple multiple threads on this EXACT site with people stating this EXACT problem, and I don’t think the posts have increased in frequency. And it gains the same responses every single time. Some folks think your kidding/trolling. Some people think it’s funny.. some just don’t know if they believe you. And some will say that the feeling never goes away.. u just learn to be normal and it dissapears. it becomes normal to where u don’t notice it, or you smoke on through it and it becomes your reality. Weed changes ur outlook on life.. it’s like a fact.. lol ppl used to say it, now they don’t so much lol. Now.. with that said.. it’s obvious no-one knows what is going on with you.
    Because they aren’t YOU
    Weed can effect people with past family mental/chemical imbalances
    In very very negative ways.
    I’m not saying that that is hat happened to you. But if there is history of mental illness on the family I would be more careful about getting high.
    Also. Don’t smoke. I know it’s hard but it came from smoking. It is from smoking.. so don’t smoke anymore.. there’s hella threads on here with the very same issue your having.
    But once again not a lot or very frequent, but always here.
    Which is another point to be made. Smoking isn’t for everyone.
    Stop smoking
    Ask your family, the family questions about mental history
    If u feel crazy in a month still (AFTER NOT SMOKING)
    Go to the doctor and get checked (especially if your family had a history)
    What I personally think. You got hella baked.
    Weed has an afterglow.
    It’s in ur system for 30 days
    It affects a lot of people’s body’s and minds the same, and a lot of people’s very differently.
    You say it gets worse when you eat, thc is stored in your fat, it could be something to do with the way your body chemistry is set up. The other person who posted a thread about this was effected when they are aswell. Do some more research before asking a bunch of seasoned tokers about why your still high after uve smoked less times than fingers on my hands.
    Weed ain’t for everybody
    It does change the way u see shit
    And how u perceive shit.

7. Lol it's physically impossible to be high 6 days after smoking.. hell even after eating an edible you wouldn't be high for 6 days after unless you had a huge dose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lucky

• Like Like x 1