help. blackjack. day 45.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jcchef, Mar 19, 2012.

1. March 14 first picture. Some heat stressing. Canoeing. Raised lights up opened flaps on tent. Still running 85-90 degrees. Second picture is today. Omg. Super yellow. Leaves drying. Still wet. Plyable. I.think super heat stress and lack of fresh air andblow humidity. Turned light off. Figured 24 hr break. Sprayed with water lightly. Water rez completely full. Flushed. Phd water only atm.

Setup
    5 gallon bucket.
    Perlite
    400 watt.
    Temps running high. Ac on today and humidifier bought. Temp gauged showed significant improvement.

ForumRunner_20120319_023159.png

ForumRunner_20120319_023213.png

2. wow man that looks grim lol.. now im no expert but that looks nutrient related to me just because heat stress usually only affect the top of the plants.. how high did your temps get ? my current grow reached well over a 100 degrees somedays and no yellowing occured at all.. canoing and slowed growth yes but thats about it (eventually i had to keep them cool though) i would wait to see if a more experianced grower has any ideas.. have a look at some nute def charts.

3. What appears to have happened is that they were indeed burned badly from the heat. Since the original burn, the affected areas have turned necrotic and new unaffected growth has sprung up at the tops of the stalks. This would be why the newest growth isn't burnt- it wasn't there when the heat stress occurred.

4. [quote name='"Jellyman"']What appears to have happened is that they were indeed burned badly from the heat. Since the original burn, the affected areas have turned necrotic and new unaffected growth has sprung up at the tops of the stalks. This would be why the newest growth isn't burnt- it wasn't there when the heat stress occurred.[/quote]

After further investigations it appears my fan ventilation wasnt sealed as originally a year ago. Should've checked. So bought new clamps instead of tape. Temps back to where they should be. Trimmed all dead growth. I feel 5% success atm. We live n Learn.

5. [quote name='"Jcchef"']

After further investigations it appears my fan ventilation wasnt sealed as originally a year ago. Should've checked. So bought new clamps instead of tape. Temps back to where they should be. Trimmed all dead growth. I feel 5% success atm. We live n Learn.[/quote]

And she died. Sadness.

6. aww for real man, that sucks. hope next time works out better !