Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP: beginner smoker and blacking out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ccphelps11, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hey guys. So I've only been smoking about two weeks and usually I hardly get high off a lot of hits because I think I wasn't inhaling the right way. Yesterday my boyfriend showed me how to inhale. I took a couple hits from a pipe and he felt it almost immediately and I still didn't. I usually don't feel it as fast as him but I got antsy and had a joint soon after. The result was me blacking out every couple seconds and not remembering what was happening. Saying our convos back to my boyfriend and having imagined some of it. I couldn't stop laughing but I hardly remember ANYTHING from last night. And at one point I was laughing so hard that I was crying but I started crying hysterically. I remember telling him I was gonna cry and then I remember hearing his voice trying to bring me back from blacking out and my face wet with tears. I don't know what happened at all and fell asleep immediately after. I don't know if I learned how to inhale right finally and had too much or if there was other shit in my weed or if I didn't have enough water or didn't wait long enough to feel the pipe or something? It was scary as shit though and I wanna just enjoy it next time. Thoughts and advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go for Sativa instead of Indica next time and always keep in mind that it takes round 5-10min for thc to take full effect when u smoke it.
    Also since you are pretty new to smoking it you probably still have a lower tolerance than your friends so no need for you to try to keep up with them.

3. I remember when I first started smoking, one of my first times I had hotboxed my cousins car with her smoking a joint, then we went inside and I was on the phone with my friend and I just kept blacking out and forgetting what I was doing, it eventually passed that morning but it was scary, as you smoke more your tolerance will increase making it much easier to focus and get things done while still enjoying the herb, also don't take as many hits it does take a few minutes to fulling take an effect

4. That's wild you made it this far into life without the ability to inhale. I'm glad someone finally showed you. Your quality of life should improve greatly from here on.

5. Yeah the first couple times I smoked, I smoked until I was high and I freaked out and I got lost on a track field at night and it was actually scary but you won't get as high after a while. I wish I could still get that fine.

6. That sounds really scary with the way you explained it but I would bet that everyone went through similar stuff with their first real high so just take it easier and wait after each hit

7. Dont swallow the smoke. I slept in my own vomit my first time from swallowing.

8. What? Lol that's fucked up

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

9. I had a similar experience when I was young first time smoking honey oil lmao blacking out while riding my bike a few times and my friends puking greening out

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

10. I had only one black out. But I was aware of it as it passed. It was my first day. A hot platte. Big glob of ear wax. Told to hit it like a bong.
    3 minutes of mild coffe. I went blind. For about two minutes. 30 seconds later when completely deff. Sounded like under water. Mur murs . bearing loss lasted ten minutes.
    I assume it was blood flow to blame.
    I was concoius an don't consider that blacking out.