help before its too late

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigtime011, Oct 25, 2009.

1. i need help. i'm flowering 2 Hawaiian snow plants and one off them is looking great very nice buds forming, but the other one looks to be 2 weeks behind and not really progressing very much. they both share the same light receive the same nuits all the same care. my last grow, which was my first, i had 2 separate strains but only one really produced, what am i missing?:confused:

2. Sometimes it's just random genetics -- unless they're both clones from a single mother, its perfectly feasible that two plants of the same variety under the same conditions can have one that does great and one that is just a runt or whatever.
    Other than that, who knows? Sorry I can't help more, but +rep to you for growing a variety I never heard of.

3. thats the same thing the guy i took the clones from, but thanks for the rep, i got you back. if anyone else has an idea let me know:smoke: take a sec to look at my first grow in my gallery.

4. Hey man!!

From the looks of the first grow, the only thing I can say is put mylar up ;) lol

It looks really really good man, +rep Keep it up

(well if you harvest 1, then 2 weeks later you can harvest another and :smoke: more :hello:

Problem solved :D