Help badly needed hermaphrodite plants what should I do!!

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Frankiespencer, Jun 12, 2016.

1. is there anyone that has had hermie plants I'm just starting week 7 of flower and they are looking mega but started noticing small banana shaped flowers coming out a few different buds on different plants any help would be gladly appreciate does anyone no how long it would take for seeds to start growing in the buds??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. If the flowers are obviously blooming theres probably not much you can do at this point pollen has probably contaminated some of the females.
    They are going to have a reduced yield no matter what now and by the time the buds are ready for harvest they will probably have seeds in them, the choice you gotta make now is;
    Do you want to rip out all the hermies and hope no more of the females get pollinated?
    Do you going to just accept it and harvest when its time?
    OR
    Do you let your plants keep growing until all the seeds drop and are matured?

3. Thanks pal it is a really hard choice the plants were looking really good aswel.. Thanks for the info anyway mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Yep.... Also take pics bc male parts are nuts balls... Not banana shaped thing I think your talking about the piece at every old node just green lil twig then like blade never grows or anything

5. Btw another thread in wrong place gotta get my credentials so I can start putting things where they belong.... You need to make sure you post in right areas to get most out questions as this section is about aeroponic questions and results

6. Males aren't the only thing that cause hermies. Excessive stress will also cause plants to hermie. Just an FYI. I agree with previous posts... make sure what you have is a hermie, then you have to decide whether or not to keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum