help, autumn is comming :(((

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ghost007, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Hi I have 15 thai x skunk plants in my yard. They are about 1.5 meters tall, quite bushy,normal looking.
    I started them from seeds 3 months ago. They were fine during the summer, but now it's getiing cold(eastern europe climate), average temperature is ~17 degrees at day and ~10 at night. We have 9 hour night and 15 hour day. It will be a bit warmer next 2 weeks but since then autumn starts.
    The problem is they still are vegging, I cant see their sex and they don't show any buds.
    What would you do in my situation?
    How can I make my plants flower faster?

Attached Files:

2. cover them with black plastic and only give them 11 hrs of light for two week they should show sex by then

3. Force flower and make a greenhouse with clear plastic and 2x4s.

4. u know when ur freeze date is?

prob not the best time to talk about this...but ur growing thai strains which veg too late in the year.
    too late now but next year get some early flowering var's that are used to growing outside in ur type of climate.

u can try to cover them...but if u get that wrong...they gonna go hermi on ya...thai famous for that.

they look good tho.

5. thank tou all for bad news but I had a great lesson of growing this year. I think to grow next year too, maybe you have some strain to reccomend for me with short veg period(we have real good summer only 3 months a year)

now I understood that growing MJ plants is very very interesting thing :) maybe after 6 months I'll start playing with HPS lamps

6. just buy some quck flowering eearly strains. There are some early strains that can even be harvested in mid-late august. jst look through teh seedbanks for early jane or somehing like that or juts a strain that gets harvested in september. i would say get at lest 3 strains because you dont want to end up with a later flowering plant and get frozen unripe buds.

7. go with a predominatly indica strain next year. go to the seed bank forum and try some of the links there. you should be able to find some that will work for your region