HELP!! Autos 2 weeks old

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by greensmoke88, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Can someone help? 2x 2 week old auto.. small one a bag seed same age tho. Yellowing in leafs I did foliar feed while lights on too, twice. 2x4 tent using virarspectra ks3000.. IMG_20221123_232545365_HDR.jpg IMG_20221123_232538151_HDR.jpg IMG_20221123_232532285_HDR.jpg

Sent from my moto g pure using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Honestly bro they don't look that bad at all.. I can't even think of what that would be other than a little bit of nutrient burnYou're fine dude

Sent from my SM-A536U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just make sure it doesn't spread.. I don't know that's gotta be the VERY START of some deficiency or something......oh you foliar fed with lights on! Lol jus read that.. that's it. Notice how even the yellow leaves aren't twisted or clawed? Ur fine jus water n feed as u have been. Those babies prolly don't need much nutes rn. Is that coco?

Sent from my SM-A536U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. What is the soil? you probably don't have to feed them yet in most soils.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I do foliar feed with lights on. How do I do it with no light to??

Sent from my SM-A236U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's soil

8. It's soil.. I got you

9. Looks fine. Most plants take a little while to really adjust and get going. Id wait and see if anything worsens before i did anything.

10. I'm sorry, but no soil is just "soil". Is it a mix? just dirt from your yard?

11. Feed the soil and roots. They'll take care of the foliage.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What growing medium are you using and what nutrient line? It looks as though you need to water more often and raise your relative humidity. The first weeks of an auto flowers life are the most important. Once they start flowering somewhere around day 28-35, strain dependent. Your plant will not put on much more mass. Jump over to Organic sinses thread. The folks over there are very knowledgeable and helpful. Here's a link.

Automatics make good Organic sinse

13. It's soil I bought. Mixed with perlite

14. Got it

15. Thanks