Help!! Attic Grow Tent!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Paul Poore, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Okay so, I have a perfectly good attic that I need to move my plants to. It has a window, shitty insulation and light leaks at the edges where the roof ends. My problem is that there's no head room at all but I'd like to use the angled space at the top to get my lights as high as possible. I'm a novice when it comes to DIG, I was thinking of PVC but idk how to make an angled roof/top if I constructed it that way. Pic of example included.

Attached Files:

2. I would put your tent/tarp or whatever you have up first, then screw these into the studs to hold your pvc to the ceiling. Use silicone to fill in the screw holes in the tent. That's my only idea brotha [​IMG]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3. Attic grows are never a good thing even in legal states

the temp swings to much...

water always leaks with electricity too close

and loosing that excess and I mean excess heat is a night mare

try a second bedroom celler or even a closet

good luck tho

4. I grow in an attic of a barn. I built a room with a moveable wall for expansion. Here's a link to the build . My first grow room. I am now using quantum boards which are very thin and allows you to get the lights higher. I'm actually thinking of getting a tent like the one you posted in the pic for spring/fall when the temps aren't so extreme. But can't find a U.S. distributor. So, I may building one as well. Heating, cooling, and humidity control are a little difficult in the attic, but doable.