HELP! Attempting first grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Rayce, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hey GC Community, I've been a stoner for a long ass time now, and I've been running through hard times recently. I'm really strapped on cash, and its almost to the point where I am dry. I've been getting by, but I want to start a grow for my own personal use, and I want it to be a stealth grow. I was looking online for some grow boxes, and the ones on eBay seem pretty okay for a small grow. I am looking at one that is 28" tall, 16" wide, and 10" deep. I only have about 150-180 that I can spend, and this seems like a good deal. Is it big enough for a decent yield though? If I put 6 plants and use either a SOG or a ScrOG method, will I be able to get over a 1/2o? Thanks for your advice and help.

2. I have seen certain growers here pull nice harvests out of spaces that size.
    However, 6 plants seems like an awful lot.

Do some reading on LST, and topping and fimming. I think 2 plants LST'ed in that space would work quite nicely. Given you have enough lighting of course.

Another option would be a sog style grow in soda bottles. A grower here in the micro section seems to have a pretty sick sog setup going.

Your best bet is to read as much as you can, and be well informed before you dive in. It will save you alot of time, money, frustrations, and disappointments.

Good Growin'!!! :wave:

3. That space would hold about 1 plant if you scrog and with only 2 ft tall only cfls would work I would think. But shoot some people can build crazy cool Micro boxes with hps that are pretty awesome.