Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help ate too much abv

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whiteboyy09, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I ate 2- maybe 3 grams of vaped abv about 5 hours ago and now i feel like im dying. whats the quickest way to end this please help lol

2. Smoke a few blunts

3. your not dying. its cannabis, handle your shit bro.

4. guys my head feels like a stroke

5. Yep sounds like a marijuana overdose. You have a slim chance of living. Go to sleep and hope for the best.

6. Take a shower and/or eat something

7. im having tracers and im weakk att the knees

8. Hon, when folks overdose on cannabis, they often find relief from their "cannabinoid hyperemesis" by taking a HOT shower or bath!

A hot bath to calm what ails you - the Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome.
    (abst – 2012) A hot bath to calm what ails you: the Cannabis Hyp... [Acute Med. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Your overdose isn't as bad as theirs, but a hot shower should help! At the worst, the high will wear off in a few hours!

Hope you feel better soon!

Granny :wave:

9. If you want to start coming down, masturbate, take a shower, then eat. You'll be fine in 30m. Not trolling, btw.

10. it took 6 hrs to hit me shit i dont like this

11. This too. <3 Granny

12. Seriously man? C'mon. All I'm gonna say to avoid getting in trouble

13. my username .

14. still getting higher:(

15. dude fuck yur miserable, i know that feel, just wait it out youll get sooo much sleep trust me

16. i just feel sick man i dont like it

17. Then get knee pads like your dad, man

Come on whiteboy get it together

18. Take a shower man then wet a clothe with warm water and cover your eyes with it.

19. #20 soopadoopa, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    dude u might die call 911

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0vCqfsZLag&playnext=1&list=PL985684DE0065D907&feature=results_video[/ame]