Help asap!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rizzo, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Okay... I only got one reply, and it wasn't much help.. Sorry to nag and nag, but I am a first time grower. Like I said, I have been on 12 12 for about 3 weeks.. my plants are flowering nicely but I have heared that you should put your plants in complete darkness the last week of flowering, and don't water them either.. Is that right?? Please repsond asap. Thanks

Riz

2. I have never heard of putting your plants in darkness ofr the last week, but I can tell you that depending on what you are growing in, organic or chemicals, you should use only pure water to water them for at least a week before you crop, even 2. That is to flush out all the fertilizer, and give your buds a supreme taste. i will check on the light thing for you, and get back to ya

3. hey guys i know this stupid but i dropped some seed had three make and i've got them seperate they are about 1 ft tall all i have done is water them and make sure they get plenty of light also gave them some miricle grow can you give me any tips

please help me rodney thanks