HELP ASAP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tyroncurtis42, Jul 22, 2017.

1. IMG_0459.PNG Why does my seed look like this? Shall I still plant it? If so, what way should I plant it? Thanks guys.

2. Put it in the dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd plant it just like that asap. I'd just leave the shell on if it doesn't fall off...pointing the leaves upward. Removing the shell might tear the end of the tap root, it might be safer to just plant the whole seed if the tail is stuck in there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You don't need two threads for the same problem - your questions will be answered - patience. You got 6 responses on your other thread in the Beginner section.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The only reason I put up 2 threads up is because people have told me I'll get more responses from different kinds of people if I post threads in different forums.

6. While on paper that in true, in actuality you just end up annoying most people here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Then those people need to sit back, have a smoke, stop being so stressed out, and fucking relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Right, so many uptight ppl in these forms either answer the question or dont

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

9. You have the Answer^^^^ Put in a Good soil No Miracle GROW Asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP when someone says HELP ASAP!!! then the GC Community tries to help so you put it in soil Asap so you could grow a Nice plant! people don't like to see failure on here, if you asked for suggestions and feedback that's what you're going to get it's up to you what you do with it!
    Good Luck man!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I really appreciate your help. Along with everyone else's. I most definitely don't want to be a failure. But then saying, practice makes perfect you've got to make mistakes to learn from them. Don't want no arguments, just peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. Definitely not arguing with you in anyway! Your 100% right practice makes perfect no doubt! That's why people try to help each other. I didn't mean to sound negative, just peace️Bong rips

13. Robs right though if you make double or triple posts every time you make a thread you'll probably find yourself with no replies anymore before long. I promise we see the first thread too... hell forum sections don't matter to me or a lot of us on the apps... I just look at everything in news feed style I don't look in specific threads nor do a lot of other people... but yeah just plant em in some soil in a solo cup or something and give it 2-4 days.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones