Help ASAP week 7 into budding all leaves are dropping yellowing and drying of my plant.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SmokeDaGanja, Sep 9, 2013.

1. So I've had this problem for 2 weeks now or so. Using a supersoil outdoors. This plant gets water every other day in the morning. Its been really hot outside this weekend do you guys think I should water them everyday from now on? If its not a watering problem they do you guys might know what it is?

sick.jpg

sick2.jpg

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    they yellow and die off naturally. as long as you are not overfeeding them, everything is fine. as far as the drooping, to me, it looks like they are thirsty. (pics of soil are hard to determine 100%, so it could be the opposite) instead of watering more frequently, just use more water imo.

3. Ok that's what i thought it was. I use really lite organic nutes. So I don't think its nute burn. Thank you for the answer! 

4. I concur, they need water.  Nice looking plants btw.

5. Does the water stink running out the bottom of the pot when you water? Like sulfur or ammonia?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And water daily. Mine are taking at least 5 gallons a day right now.

7. Nope not at all, Ill just start giving them more 

8. Also poke around in the soil and look for little larvae. I had root maggots once looked just like that. In my case plant drooped like yours during day when hot and perked up in morning and evening when cooler.

9. #9 Vee, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Terracotta pots....? a very dumb move on your part, as terracotta absorbs moisture like a sponge, so here you are watering your babes and the plants not getting that much at all, .. unless you have painted in the inside before planting the plants ....true!!! go google it

See the pics the fan leaves are sad but the water leaves are fine, ...I'd be suspecting root bound plants, as root problems show themselves on the fan leaves first then to the smaller leaves later.

Only way to check, is once dry lift the plant out of the pot, with a gentle tugging motion, should I be correct, you will see inside many larger roots encircling the interior of the pot, like stuck to the inside, be very gentle here as it hurts, but gently remove the encircled roots from the interior of the pot and pot up to an aero pot 5-7 gallon or plastic grow bag, to give her some well earned freedom!

Once potted up, water well allow to recover overnite or 1x day,in dim light, no food for 2-3 weeks as she's got new pot mix, and continue

10. True on the pots ^

Buuuuuutttt your so far into flower I wouldn't mess with a tplant just keep up on your water ;)

11. Ya bro just need to water everyday if its really hot I live in northern Cali In the valley where it's a 100 degrees I have to water everyday or my plants will get really sad

12. nice flowering, what plants are these?

13. Tahoe og and blue dreams

14. Need more water.

15. Soak them down my friend they are thirsty