Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help asap? quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ladder2TheSky, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hello guys
    I'm not a regular smoker- usually smoke during the weekends and that's it.
    However I smoked half a joint on Monday and then went to bed. I coughed a bit cuz I was on the phone with my friend who made me laugh but it wasn't anything major, my throat felt fine but today I got up and all day my throat has been feeling dry/tight and like I have an annoying tickle in my throat that makes me feel like I need to cough. Idk how to describe it but it doesn't feel like a sore throat.
    This has never happened before, I've been smoking for like a year and at times I cough and it burns for a couple of minutes but it never last more than a couple of hours so idk.
    Should I be worried?
    I've drank plenty of water so idk what else to do. Also feel like I have a bit of flems- kindda worried ...

PS my friend smoked some if the same stuff but he had his own joint and he said he experienced something similar.

So what do you think???

2. I think you should change your method of smoking.

3. learn2smoke nub
    jk.

try smoking bowls... you'll get used to the harsher smoke, and eventually, you'll never cough. Like me!

4. Meh, joints/pipes/any hot smoke can and will burn your throat. This can lead to all kinds of throat infections.

Over time, once you've killed off all the healthy parts in there it won't hurt so much lmao.

But yeah....bong it up...:bongin:

5. Did you burn the back of you r throat trying to rip a roach? Lol.

6. Nice avatar you got there. :rolleyes:

7. drink some water.

8. [quote name='"Meursault"']
    Nice avatar you got there. :rolleyes:[/quote]

The Stranger pretty much saved me from spiraling into depression during high school. I owe alot to Mr.Camus.

9. Could it be laced weed? I talked to my other friend and he suggested that. Thouggts??

10. its not laced, you'll be fine. your throat's not used to hot smoke yet.

11. sounds like you've got a cold, your dealer sneezed on your bud. You're roastin boogers man.

12. Short answer: No.

Long answer: No. It is not laced. It is on FIRE. Fire is hot. Hot things burn you.

13. No one really laces weed lol why put something more expensive in weed. I get sick everytime I hear someone say "I think this reg was laced with coke" lol

14. [quote name='"Ladder2TheSky"']

Could it be laced weed? I talked to my other friend and he suggested that. Thouggts??[/quote]

Ok buddy relize that if a dealer wants to lace something it he takes money away from his profit buy taking a cheap drug and lacing it with something expensive. There is no benefit for a dealer to lace weed.

15. Haha everytime someone has a bad experience with weed they think it is laced

16. Yeah, it's definitely laced.

17. Fire ≥ Hot.

18. Speaking of coughing I know a guy that can smoke blunts of chronic with keif in it and not even a hiccup its crazy. I've seen him cough once but it was the skunkyist weed I've ever seen.

19. Your throat got burn't by the hot smoke. Simple as that. After you've been smoking for a long time it won't be as bad. I remember when I first started I would wake up with a bit of a "raspy" throat. Nothing serious though.
    It's not laced. Fire + Smoke going down your throat = Burn't throat.

20. bongs man <3

water filtration and all that.

wont burn at all.

oh but glass only budz.

happy toking :bongin: