help asap plant may be dying

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by christinal, Dec 10, 2011.

1. I think i may know what it could be but im hoping some one may have the same problem as me. I watered it with molasses water only adding a tbs of molasses in a water bottle. Some leaves are so droopy that its dark dark green and some look burnt. I do use a fertilizer and i use it in the watering just last two days been using pure water and the molasses water which i started today. But my othere plant gets same thing and shes fine. Please help. I did wake up to a white powdery soil but light. Here is pics.

ForumRunner_20111209_160517.png

ForumRunner_20111209_160559.png

ForumRunner_20111209_160632.png

This is what she looked like couple days ago. The one on the left
    ForumRunner_20111209_160728.png

2. what size pot are you in?
    and are you using your nutes at full strength?

when mine looked like this i found they were root bound, wich caused me to be overwatering.

give her a flush then let her soil dry out before watering again.

Dont Fret she will bounce back

3. You know those plastic small pots thats what is is. I just found alittle bit of damage to bud so i hope not to much yeild will be stunted. Im watchinh it and using only pure water. Its 3 weeks into fowering

4. #4 hemi4spd, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    so transplanting is outta the question?
    I like to use my nutes at 1/2 strength then come on stronger, I find it avoids the leaf burn.
    she shouldnt be focusing on much root growth now anyways as shes full swing into flower
    but I myself would have a larger pot (2Gallon)
    seriously tho let that soil dry out after the flushes

even give the pot a little squeeze on all 4 sides to break up any compacted soil and get a little oxygen into the soil

5. what was your soil BTW???

6. I dont know it was a clone from the dispenary. Or do you mean th ph level

7. I could have sworn its ment to be a tbs per gallon for mollases, maybe im misremembering, although the fact your other plant didn't react to it the same way means this might not be the problem.

Have you checked PH, you mentioned 'pure water' is this PH checked or balanced?

Also you mention you use a fertilizer in the watering, and for two days you used that 'pure water', and then started using the molasses water. tbh from the wording it sounds like maybe just hold back on the watering, I can't say Id know since I've never wanted to experiment with it, but three days straight of watering could be the problem.

(requesting pic of the pot the plants are in)

8. Reason i water so much is because then plants dry up to fast. Ill try and take picture tomorrow. I was dumb and forgot to budget ph testers. Not the best at remembering things. But like ive said before i woke up to white dust like on the soil this morning does that mean any thing

9. Pics would be needed to say anything for sure..

Also if you have to water that much then Im sure its time for a transplant..(you should have a big enough pot with enough soil in it to hold water for about a week straight, without needing to water. Saying you need to water it everyday, especially for its size, tells me you don't have a proper sized pot for your plant. In the end your yeild could be affected because of this as well)
    You said you have them in little plastic pots and that they're clones, please tell me they aren't still in the little plastic pots that dispensary clones come in...:/

PH and PPM/TDS is alot more important than people realize, this could be a rootbound or PH

10. Not those tiny cube ones its like those in a store. Was not planning for them to be tall. Was wanting them to do a test to see if its possible to grow short like 7 inch plant buuuuutttttt found out they grow half size more then expected. Hey what would happen if i Transplanted very very very careful? Cuz i need to do something.

11. if you have to the you have too. and yes very carfully but it is not recommended when flowering to transplant. could need a 2nd opinion on this also for every foot your plant is tall you want a gallon pot. so 2 feet tall you want a 2 gallon pot but that is the bare minimum have to factor in growth..

12. Those are root bound. Need to transplant. Then pray.

There is probably some root rot too if you're watering a lot like said.

13. Well seems that i might only have to pray and hope it nothing to do with the roots and may not be cuz my other one is just fine. Thus the buds are as big but thats fine. Not looking for huge yeild. But hopefully my sick one is ok. Hate to uave it come this far and be my best one that dies. :'(

14. lol 7 inch plant is impossible really..or at least if you mean after flowering growth is done Dx.

Yes, like I said you need to transplant, Its not good, but honestly there's not much else you could do.. its probably rootbound like I mentioned earlier. Remember to try to get at least a 2 gallon pot.

15. White dust a fungus maybe from too wet.
    I wanted to know what you were using for a growing medium?

16. That i dont know it was a clone from a dispensary. But buying soil tomorrow and transplanting.

17. so its still in its original container?

I'd go with something airy, (sunshine 4 or promix)
    with those soils though there are no nutrients in them.
    so they need to be added in your waterings

18. Im still trying to figure out f is getting worse but now all the droopy leaves are crispy. Wtf is going on. Ugh. This is very stressfull. Anyone please help. I dont wanna loose her.

19. Oh and the cola has brown leaves alittle bit