help!!! are they going to die after all this

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by james67543, Nov 13, 2007.

1. after all this and now 1 of my ladies stems has gone brown and also the side stem comin on the brown bit. its like they have dried out its only about an inch and a half long but i really dont know what it is.?? thought i would be best to ask the experts. plants are comin on real nice now i repotted them cpl of weeks bak but now this. i know the plant looks close to the main light but its usually tied down so its not this as has never caused a problem before. what i think it may be is... i have put a 125w blue enviro in also jus for the last few weeks and it seems to have gone like this within a cpl of days of this being in there with them. could it be this and should i take it out? i just thought i had it sitting there doing nothing so i might as well stick it in there and give them a bit of a boost is it worth it should i take it out?? cheers everyone.

ps. take a look at my grow journal with 200w enviro, white widows if ur interested jus search white widow females

2. could you try to post some bigger pics please, these are too small to see anything
    unless its me, I cant get your pics to expand

3. hi mate no its not you sorry hope you can see these a bit better i really dont want these to die as they are comin on real nice, and the biggest buds are above where this is dryed out ihave moved the light so it is not underneath the light hoping it will repair itself but doesnt seem to be any ideas??????? also how do you think there looking?? i think there coming on quite well as i grown them under 1 200w enviro and vegged under 125w enviro only jus put the second light in a cpl of days ago..

any comments please:hello:

Attached Files:

4. hello im about to give up on this website because im posting and noone is replying back am getting real worried about this problem i reckon it might be stemrot??? what does anyone else think and also is there any treatment im spraying the buds just to keep them moist as the stem has dryed out

5. It looks like you've burned them, hopefully they will recover but I don't think there's much you can do. If the rest of the branch hasn't wilted they're probably ok. Maybe you need a fan to stop the heat build-up?

6. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P14BZVmbaEY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P14BZVmbaEY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:)

QFT. WHS. ^This.

Too much heat from the vertical lamp, not enough air movement to dissipate it.

Nothing I can think of to help sorry (perhaps the reason for the overwhelming silence?), except that you should maybe try to minimise any strain on that part of the stem, with support of some description for the above-the-burn portion of the plant.

Good luck, hope she comes through.