Help! are my plants flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stoneypoo, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #21 fondhandler, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Most of my plants are at the same stage as yours. I too, am excited! Being a cat fan my self, have to add a picture of my little tailess siamese mix, who loves to climb the low wire fence around my garden and "patrols" the entire garden. I have gone out in the middle of the night, and caught her scurrying here and there. It's like she's guarding the plants, but she is anything but frightening! How long on the average does the bloom continue from this stage? has anyone else seen these cool little white spiders on their girls? I find them here and there, but only on the cannabis.

Attached Files:

2. My plants all have about two spiders on them, different species - I love having them. They do their job, they make me happy :D

3. #23 Stoneypoo, Aug 9, 2011
    Beautiful plants and the cat also... I have two outdoor cats that like to poop in very bad places so i am constantly on the watch but for the most they also guard my garden, one even likes to chase the water when I'm watering :)

From what i have heard flowering depends on strains and location but for the most part I think anywhere from 6-8 weeks

4. #24 Stoneypoo, Aug 9, 2011
    Yea, as for the spiders I'm not sure but i have a couple of them too, not white ones though... as long as they are not spider mites I'm happy

So is your cat very talkative being a siamese mix? fondhandler

5. She has the tiniest voice ever! She loves the garden.

Attached Files:

6. Well, my plants are being attacked by spider mites :( going to neem once again tomorrow anyone got any home remedies for spider mites?