Help appreciated: first time using general organics grow box and growing indoors

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Surf45, May 9, 2017.

1. Hey all, I'd really appreciate any advice on using general organics grow box for my 5 gorilla glue indoor grown plants. Theyre between 2 and 3 nodes high. I have never used nutrients before and it would be a crime to blindly risk killing these beautiful plants. So if anyone is willing to help me out with how nutrient amounts and all of that that'd be awesome!

2. do you mean the "go box?" thats what i use and its fine, just follow their feeding schedule online
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. i forgot too mention, this recipe is per 1 gallon of water, i was feeding my plants 1 gallon each of this weekly formula
    2 plants, they were both in coco, 5 gallon buckets, once a week, i would feed em every monday just too be organized, it was enough to keep em wet for 3 or so days till wednesday or thursday to which i would just plain water them with only about 2L of water which would hold em off till the following monday

4. Hey thanks so much. I have that chart but I have been reading that it has killed some peoples plants so I was a tad concerned but I'll chalk that up to them not being able to measure ahaha. Can I send you a picture of my set up for a. It more guidance? There about a month old and they're in half gallon pots. I'm not sure how much water with nutrients I should be giving them at a time due to pot size. I'm not sure what stage they're in also so I'm not sure of what nutrients to start them on. Sorry for the book ahah. Thanks again