Help!!! Anyone who knows about illys

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by illadelph101, May 19, 2009.

1. ok i am a newb. how much will a illy green stained glass with a rasta logo beaker bottom cost me ? i am trying to spend around $400

2. My green glass rasta label 18 inch beaker was stickered at 350 and I got it for 280

3. Super Pricey for what they are. Why not get a ROOR or TORO for that much $$$

Ever hear of We the people Glass? They used to make stuff for Illadelph and have since started their own company. Goog guys and they make quality stuff.

4. US Tubes, US Tubes, US Tubes :)

5. I have the money so I thought why not get something nice ?

6. ROOR, TORO are top of the line. WTP is 100% quality and priced good.

7. 100% agree, just got myself a 60x9mm beaker for much less than $400...a lot less than $300 actually :D. At less than $300, I think, its a significantly better value than an Illadelph. Plus, by saving that $100+ you could get a nice a/c too :smoking:

8. Or you could get exactly what you wanted...an Illadelph. They are quality bongs.

9. #10 H2O420, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    I got mine for 330, because I was a noob and didn't haggle. It wasn't stained green either, just a 5mil 19' (or something, I forget) Rasta label beaker.

I don't understand why people hate on illys so much. I use mine with a We the People a/c and it gives MONSTER hits that are very smooth. The glass is smooth, thick and durable. I picked it over a straight tube Toro because I like the label better and wanted a beaker, and have no regrets.

If you want the illy get it. $400 is enough, you can get one for less than that.

10. #11 dope_roor, May 19, 2009
    glad finally someone said it. since when were we shopping for the best value?

is Ferrari a good value? no, but it sure is damn fun to drive and looks killer. if you want value go get a hyundai with their 10 year warranty or whatever

i'm not downplaying other options, i see the likes of ROOR, TORO, SG, etc at the same level...

11. I think we the people glass is hot i just don't think around my area they have them (I am from delaware)

12. #13 rstailladelph28, May 19, 2009

dope_roor- well said my friend

13. #14 mscharf18, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    why is he hated...?

14. I love the glycerin coil illy's (I own one myself) i'm not really a big fan of their basic tubes though

15. damn you paid 330 for 5mm thats redic. i paid 320 for 7mm frosted white label 22 inch which isn't that common

16. Damn dude! I just got a Clear 20" Beaker 9 mil with blue outlined with silver label for 330... sounds like your headshop blows cock.

You should definitely be able to pickup what you're looking for between 230-300. :smoking:

17. Well, I don't know. The box says 5mm, but it seems just as thick as my TcT, which is 7mm.. Doesn't matter. If I got screwed it's my fault.

And I love my headshop, haha, it's the only place with a disc/circ toro for 650.

And yes, why is the head of illadelph hated?

18. 7mm mostly come in Camo and Digi Camo so you do have a 5 mm my friend.

19. I'm in the same boat as you and Cobra. My 50x9mm beaker with black label and joint was only $240. As has been said before by a fellow GC blade, it is the daily driver to the max! :hello: