Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! Answer if you can please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hey blades, posted a thread a few days ago about an upcoming mouth-swab test. Well, today's that dreaded day. I've been looking on other drug test sticky threads but none cover mouth-swab tests. I'm going to be taking the test in about 2 hours, I haven't smoked since the night before last (it was only like a pinch of keif, maybe 2 hits off it), making it a solid 38hrs since I have last smoked.

I haven't been able to get my hands on mouthwash, but I have been brushing my teeth quite a bit (3 times a day regularly plus 3 times this morning) while focusing on brushing vigorously directly on the gums where I'll be holding the mouth swab.

I've been told not to sweat it but I'm still unsure, especially since I haven't used any mouthwash.

So what do you guys think? Am I safe?

*If anyone knows the exact amount of time THC stays in your saliva, that would be awesome!

Happy Tokin' :smoking:

2. Just like anything else there isn't an exact time in which THC stays in your saliva. I would imagine it would be longer than 38 hours though. Just like anyone else trying to pass a drug test would do try to drink a lot of water and if you can't find mouthwash then dilute some rubbing alcohol but I can't stress enough how important it is to not swallow it. Try brushing your cheks, gums, and tongue too. Hope this helped a little bit. Smoke on :smoke:

3. Damn you prob fucked, hopefully ull get lucky or something

4. Is this really safe? I'm about to leave for my test and am actually thinking about diluting some...1 tbsp:2 cups of water?

5. Yeah you shouldnt have toked that keif

6. Maybe peroxide? Idk if that would do anything. Just kills germs but it's worth a try...and it doesent taste bad it tastes like water...try swigging some vinegar around in your mouth.

7. Im seriously SOOO confused right now. 2 days ago everyone on GC was like "Oh, don't sweat it man, you could probably smoke a day before the test, mouth swab tests are a joke"

Now everyone's saying im fucked?

Ouch

8. I have never even heard of a mouth swab test. I would not recommend even using diluted ISO it can screw your mouth up. I would stop at a store and get some regular listerine or bactine.

9. Come back on later and tell us what's up! Or does it take a while to get the results

10. Alright so final answer, NO don't dilute some ISO? I literally have a cup of water with 2 tbsps of ISO in it, about to wash...

Ehh not sure, I think it takes a day or 2

11. Oral swab tests are the easiest to beat. You are doing things right. A high alcohol or anti-tartar mouth wash would be good, but excellent oral hygiene is all that is usually needed!

One kid was asked if he had drank any sodas during the last hour before his test, so drink a soda! ;) I imagine the high level of acids in the soda helps clean out your mouth. :D (Soda has about the same level of acidity as pure vinegar! :eek: )

Calm down!- the test is "weak", your mouth is super-clean, and you haven't smoked in over 24 hours! You are most likely to pass, no prob! :)

Now become an activist, so you don't have to deal with this type of BS ever again! :hello:

Granny :wave:

12. Whatever happens post this thread again and let us know.

13. Granny, you've done it again! Thank you so much, it's nice to see a post from a famous blade! I'm chuggin a few Dr. Peppers right now in your honour! Thanks again :hello:

Will do man, quite a few people are interested in the results.