Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help and hypothesis for canna-peanut butter, need responses by tomorrow morning!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CMsmoker95, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I made some canna-peanut butter with some kinda shitty/kinda decent bud like a week and a half ago. I baked it twice with .9 of the bud in it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. It's been sitting for a while now and I heard that adds potency. Does it sound like it'll give me a good blaze, or did I screw it up?

2. 30 mins sounds a little to much, but it should be fine. I baked two firecrackers, one last night, at 350 for 25 min, and that high lasted 11 fucking hours. Im on my second one now and Im starting to get a decent buzz