Help an Ex-Muslim!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Well, you're not. Islamic culture is why you can not bring a can of coca-cola on a plane, and before even getting on it, need to go through a lot of security measures.

It is why you mourn 9/11. It is why you spend extravagant amounts of money on a "war against terrorism" that really should be relabeled to a more honest "war on islam".

It is why we all keep a good eye on Iran and their nuke program, why we worry about the Pakistani military loosing control over Pakistan and their nukes. Weapons that is a container and a ship away from any western harbour.

Do not delude yourself into thinking islamist jihad do not concern you.

It concerns the entire non-muslim world.

2. Everything you just described are adverse affects of waging war against Islamic culture, not direct negative effects that Islamic culture has on other cultures here.

3. ya thats what i was gonna say. european culture may or may not be seeing fusion with islamic culture via exchange of ideas (i dont really know), but that hasnt happened on anything but a minuscule scale in the US. by influenced culture i mean something along the lines of 'one for english, dos para espanol'. what you said are security measures of war.

4. The Muslims are integrated in the United States much better than they are in Europe. In America, they can make money, live where they want, worship at mosques, go to universities and basically live very well. There is, and has been for a while, a desire of some of them to turn America into an Islamic theocracy, but that idea isn't going anywhere right now - but it might be possible for some of them to do this to Europe, which would be disasterous.

5. #25 aaronman, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    So are you saying it's the European system of government that's at fault, and not the sheer number of immigrants?

I was searching for a graph of immigration, and I found a cartoon which I think answers my question:

[​IMG]

6. That's EXACTLY what it is. We have the Mexicans invading and changing our country into something "we" deplore... In Europe it's the Muslims invading and changing the country.

I'll keep the Mexicans...their women are hotter and you can see more skin!

7. Don't worry guys! They caught another one!

... :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMW5S2PE0Q&videos=ScBIhCWOnmc&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1]YouTube - Raw Video: Terror Suspect Transferred to N.Y.[/ame]

8. #28 garrison68, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    I think that much of the Islamic population in Europe is dissatisfied with the class system, segregation in housing and employment, and other factors - most of them probably related to not being able to get ahead.

If I disliked immigrants, I certainly wouldn't live in New York City, were there is at least 150 different ethnic groups - most of whom get along very well with each other, for the most part. As much as I despise Islam, I have to give the Muslims credit for behaving decently, and being productive citizens. Most of them know they have it good, and don't want to rock the boat. The American Dream isn't dead, at least not yet.

9. But those aren't "real" Muslims. A REAL Muslim...a true follower...wouldn't live here. It would be like you moving to Nazi Germany during the war, completely against your values. It's the same for them. Many true Muslims view our decadence as the "Great Satan". They really dispise us...I've been to Saudi Arabia and it sucks there. You want to talk about stupid rules...

10. A "true" muslim? Is that like a true scotsman?

Also, who is "we" in your post further up there?

11. You are right, and I'm glad that "they" woudn't live here. Our goal should be to make as many "untrue" Muslims as possible - and the young former Muslim who is having immigration problems in England is one of the many people who can assist in doing this - which is another reason why he should be supported.

12. It is not about class or anything like that. What it is about is that most muslim immigrants bunch up into muslim ghettoes in our larger cities. They don't learn the language, our social codes, how to fit in with our laws and economy. We have grand-children of the first muslim immigrants now reaching their twenties, that still cannot speak the language properly due to this self-imposed isolation from society at large.

Naturally, having such abysmal knowledge of the greater society around them, makes them into losers in our society. The unemployment and crime rates is astronomical in the muslim demographic.

It is simple unwillingness to adapt and integrate. They see our western values and freedoms as something decadent and evil. Something they actively resist, and have the nerve to try to impose their backwards values on the host-society at large.

I think much of the problem stems from European countries not making demands on the muslim population. We fix them up with welfare, so they think they can live well in our societies without integrating to the level that they qualify for a job. Also we have a tendency to import the most backward and uneducated of them.

Unlike in the US, where if you as an immigrant want to have a life outside of homelessness, you have to integrate, know the language, social codes, have a job. As such, most muslims immigrating to the US already are pretty well educated, and have a plan to succeed in US society, unlike here in Europe where they think living off welfare is good enough. Compared to their dirt poor original countries, that may be right, but once thay start to see the rest of society living in affluence, and them on the bare minimum, resentment grows. And with it all the ill effects we see muslim immigration have on Europe.

So the problem is two sided. First is our politicians lack of foresight, and will to make proper demands. Second is the muslim immigrants themselves failing to do their part in being a proper part of society.

It is not about immigration as a whole here in Europe. Only muslim immigration. We see non-muslim immigrants doing very well in our societies. Especially Asians and Hispanic. Not to mention christian Lebanese, coptic Egyptians, Bahai Iranians and not least apostates from all over the muslim world.

It is the muslim culture itself that hinders them, makes them stay stuck in the late iron age.

So all the the possibilites exist for immigrants to do very well in our societies provided they themselves do an effort. As far as that goes, we see Vietnamese and Chinese especially doing good, in some regards even better than the indigenous population in their new countries.

And again, for the record. I am not anti-immigration. I am anti-muslim immigration. Until we can integrate the muslims we already have, we need to stop importing more. We need to fix the current problem, not add to it willy nilly.

13. It's funny...the Muslims seem like the blacks and Mexicans here...