Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MastaFly, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Ok well here is my situation. Im 18 living with the rents,Licence is suspended,Just moved to the area,Home Schooled and Never smoked before i hear it is a great relaxer and im in need of some relaxation Considering im goin stir crazy. I have been doing some research and it seems like its literally impossible to get Weed IN Allegheny Township. Well atleast for me it is, I got no connections Cant find any transportation and There are NO Headshops that i kno of around Vandergrift. So Im just wondering can someone Help to point me in the direction of getting Connections in my area. Its hard to ask ppl considerin i live on a farm. Infact the nearest store to me is like a 4 mile walk. SO i am screwed arent i?:(

2. just grow it. You shouldn't be asking people for a connection on a site.

3. #3 MastaFly, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    Problem tho Its snowing up here atm and i cant grow indoors due to rents. Plus where can i even get the seeds Is it safe to buy Online i mean a cop wont show up at my doorstep witht eh package from UPS saying WTF is this?

4. i would try marijuana before i would spend all the money, time, and love growing it. just a tip though.:wave:welcome to the city!

5. Where can i get some tho tahts my Problem IDK were to get any

6. do you have any friends there? ..if you do then ask them.

If not then you're basically screwed for now. You need to make some friends that like to listen to music, drink a few beers and play pool/cards/darts/whatever. They'd be likely to smoke as well.

Take your time man, don't be in a hurry. Just keep your eyes open and stay in contact with the people you do know. People know people and someone's going to smoke. :bongin:

edit:
    ..just had an idea. Join your local Norml group. Don't go looking for weed, just join the movement and be friendly. GL.

7. but eventually if i want to grow and Make some Dough where can i get some good seeds?

8. I'm home schooled too, i know what you're going through
    I would suggest going to really popular places like movies, mall, somewhere big
    pick out the stonerist and ask them, tell them your situation and how grateful you would be
    If you try it and like it get some seeds and set up a grow ASAP

you can order seeds online, no cops will come

9. Next time you head into a city or town, ask around, and try to pick up enough to save for later. 85% of bags have seeds in them.

And if you are serious about growing, buy online, just don't use a credit card your parents can look at.

They send in unmarked packages, and have coded names in bank statements if you buy any, so don't worry.

10. juss become an alcoholic u might have better luck wit that one cause it seems like the weed gods dont like you too much

11. make some new friends in the area. college students are good people to talk to.

just remember if you find a headshop dont ask them if they know where to get bud cuz most places will kick u out.

12. all i can say to help is order seeds and grow some.

13. drchronic.com? off the toppa me head. google it.

14. You need to hop an Amtrak and come to Philly, theres weed everywhere here.:eek::p

15. You're not screwed but the best place to start would be a part time job since you're homeschooled. Stoners are everywhere, including work, im sure you would meet someone with connections there. Don't you have cousins or anything, hop a ride with them to a bigger city and come back swimming in it. If you buy seeds you will probably fuck up and that is a long time to wait.

16. www.webehigh.com has city guides, just clik your city. Also if you want to grow, the easiest will be lowryder. It grows a full plant ready to smoke in 2 months. All the other plants need special lighting cycles and take like 6 months. Search up "Lowryder Seeds" on google. Good luck.

17. TY guys well i got to a mall yesterday and Found some Stoners lol and got some hookups Ty again for everything

18. http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/312253-skunks-guide-finding-weed-4-steps.html

19. how was the bud?