help! am at wits end!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wkindred, Jun 15, 2012.

1. new to the forums, old to the garden.
    my sad story -
    have had great success for the last 10+ years growing silver haze, blueberry, northern lights and a cross of all.
    my usual materials & equipment-
    cloning:
    rockwool plugs, dip and grow, mixed t5, hps & led panel lighting. ambient temps around 80.
    flowering chamber:
    rockwool 4 x 4 blocks, rockwool formula a & b, wex-c150 led lighting. ambient temps around 80.
    i moved about 10 months ago. all was well in the new digs 'til about 3 months ago. my last 3 crops have all but failed. the plants that were almost ready for flowering mode turned a ghostly greenish / yellow. of the 50+ attempted clones 2 sickly plants survived...sort of. most seeds won't sprout. the seeds that do sprout seem to do well 'til introduced to anything but bottled water then start to turn yellow with some crispy brown edges.
    the city started working on water lines in the area around the same time i started having problems . i've installed a whole-house water filter and reverse osmosis filter. the ph reading straight from the ro system reads around 9. when nutrients are added i'm seeing a ph reading around 6.
    still bad water? bad nutes? pathogens? just don't know...
    i'm just not sure what to do at this point...and am becoming quite disheartened that my once dense garden is nearly non-existent.
    any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. i would clean all the cloning stuff with alcohol & h202 and then collect rain water, also get some new rooting gel , i use GH Floraduo grow & Floraduo bloom + GH diamond nectar.
    middy

3. Need pics

4. Reading you post I suspected your water.... phone your utility company and find out what they have done, talk to neighbors, the engineers may have flushed out the water system with a cleaner product...?? ..find out
    Meantime consider buying in bulk clean water, and monitor the local situation

peace
    "V"

5. the color of the large plant actually looks better in the picture than in person. is a very light green / yellow. the seedlings all start out looking good like the small selection together in block.

Attached Files:

6. when the large plant is seen under the leds it appears a sickly yellow / orange, not near-black as seen when healthy plants are viewed under the leds...

7. It looks like it may be general underfeeding.

8. i had a similar scenario happen but with leaf tips curling right after i switched to led lighting.

i perused the forums and thought i had determined that i was feeding too much at the time so it's possible i may have gone too far the other way?

9. what is the ideal tds / ppm reading after adding nutrients? have seen many suggested ranges...

10. small plants about 1200..big ass plants I push up into 1500-1600 range