Help advice on seeds?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Captain Black Thumb, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Hi my fellow Green lovers currently have 3 plants start of week 7 flowering amazingly or so I thought..seeds were feminised flowers look great my question Is today I found 1 small branch under my plant that was full of bananas and pods its the only branch on the whole plant the rest is female.. I really knocked it around abit to so I'm worried if the seeds did have pollen I might have spread it? I will upload a picture of the small branch and the tops of the plants would love any opinions off it will spread from me knocking it around or I'm safe lol thank you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. were the pollen pods open or closed and did you have a fan in the tent etc ,,,if they aint opened you will be ok ,but if pods have opened and theres a fan you can be sure some bud may be pollenated .....ah youve a fan in there ,,,ive blown the picture up and i cant see any of the pistils turning brown from being pollenated ..you might be lucky maybe the pollen on that one branch might have been sterile .....luck ,,,mac,

3. Thanks so much for getting back to me

4. Kill it, like yesterday. If anything got pollinated previously is just going to be speculation.