Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help about buying weed (Grit Weed and Laced Questions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1stTimer, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I live in the U.S. and I'm pretty new to smoking. Right now I'm going through a friend, (a girl) as a middleman (or middlewoman to be PC lol) that hooks me up. She doesn't really smoke too often but offers to deliver it to me without overcharging me so I'm not really complaining.

-How do I make sure she doesn't get ripped off by buying grit weed?

-How can I tell if it's grit weed and/or laced weed? (This is the main question)

-I used a vaporizer as a sole means of toking up, will that help the situation or does it matter?

Thanks for your help in advance I appreciate it the non-flaming community and the good help I get here. Peace.

2. Press "back", and return to the Apprentice Tokers section. Look about three threads up from this one. "Apprentices' Guide To Laced Cannabis".

All you need. Not that you should worry much anyway.

3. thanks! sorry didn't see that at all