Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help A Stoner Out,

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IAmFreshman., Jan 25, 2009.

1. Mine too! finally someone agrees and doesn't think i'm super nerd! :p

Must...Read..Them...All

2. Lately, I've been watching all of the South Park seasons, they have em all online now I guess lol its especially sick for me cause my "monitor" is actually a 32" tv :smoking:''

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/

Blaze on dude, hope this helped.

3. Then History or Discovery Channel is always a thing that I watch when I am high
    Gets my brain working
    I enjoy something that will make me think

4. Quite simply, YouTube.
    And all of the other posts on this thread :D

5. dude idk it depends if its sativa then drawing and playing video games stuff that take energy to do lol. indica just lay down and curl your toes haha its like your hole body moves like a a wave (if some one knows what am talking about lol) i might have got the types mixed up tho
    srry!

peace :wave:

6. why do u put the beginning letter of every word in caps

7. watch pink floyd's The Wall<--- great movie

8. masterbate, definatly

9. Requiem for a Dream would be great to watch. I think that movie to some extent changed my perspective on life. Its very deep. Just get baked and really watch that movie and no doubt you will find it very entertaining.

10. I do that all the time... :hello:

11. yea Van Halen's 1984 album rules :D