Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a stoner out! Please I need advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Get Like Me_23, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I recently broke my Ph(x) 5.0 beaker bottom 3 days before I recieved my new pieces:(. It was 18inches tall and of course had ice pinches and smoked like a champ. And I saved up, sold my ps3 for $300 as a downpayment for a total of $430 dollars for these custom a/c,slide,downstem. Smoking weed is everything to me, but i dont necissarily need to spend all that money on glass, all i truely need is WEED!!!!!!!! I would die for the right for everyone else to smoke weed. But I need to get a glass bong piece tho but idk what i should get? Please Help:wave::smoking::D

Attached Files:

2. If smoking weed is eeverything to you you may want to prioritize

3. #3 mobitsfa, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    How much do you want to spend?

There are no name bongs at most shops that'll have a perc and ice pinches for like 90.

Or get a roor single perc, or lux for around 350-400 depending where you live.

Lux mini's are around 200, Roor zuminis are like 250

EHLE's are pretty cheap but no percs.

You have a lot of options, what are you looking for.

4. looking at no percks or just one perc, (dome perc or tree perc idc)

5. Yea, chill out about weed while your ahead. Once you run out of money and cant smoke any bud it will be 10 times harder.

6. Good man.

7. He sure is passionate.

8. I dont want to go to epic rant status but....

Weed Rules Everything Around Me is never a good thing