Help! A problem with a plant.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 567843, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Hi!
    I have this sick plant, but I don't know what's wrong with it.
    I have some pics. Please help.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. your in trouble

your PH is way out of whack, causing total lockout & your have a total infestation of mites

you need PH test equipment, chemical PH test or digital PH meter also PHup & Down Correcting Solutions....for emergency you can use vinegar to go down and baking soda to correct up....
    To rule out PH related issues complete a soil runoff PH test.......
    with PH corrected water (6.5-6.8PH ) pour enough water in the pots so the water runs out the bottom of the pot ...test the PH of this water....
    If the PH reading is out of optimum range 6.5-6.8 PH, you need to flush your plant.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require much more flushing if the rootball is thick & sour
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush
    add 1/2 strength nutes to the last gallon of the flush.

***** Neem Oil *****

for the mites
    3 table spoons of Neem oil and 2 drops of dish soap to a qt of water, spray plants, the undersides of the leaves in particular, till they are dripping, spray every 3 days for 2 weeks (eggs hatch every 3 days)

3. 10x a lot! I knew the ways of treating it but I wasn't sure of the diagnose because I don't have a lot of experience.
    10x again I hope it isn't to late and it can still gets me stoned!:smoking:

4. yes you have time to straighten this out

what ferts are you using

5. I don't put any because last year they were the main problem because they ware changing the Ph. So this year I was using only water and also from time to time I change the soil on the surface with fresh one. It didn't seem to have a lack of nutrients. I guess the problem is that in my fucking country there is no 7ph water. The water that flows from the sink is 5ph. And also there is no Ph meters or Ph up or down but whatever thats my problem.
    And the fertaliser that I used before is by a brand called terra san and it's for roses its 7+7+7 and its about the best that u can find around here.

6. can you order products online?

if not can you get agricultural lime?

a chemical type aquarium or pool PH test kit works

rain water is usually 6.4 - 6.5 & your ferts can work start off at 50% strength

Ill get you a list of organic items you can use to supplement what you have