Help a newbie out

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by weeddog, Jul 21, 2007.

1. wusup,
    This is my first grow and my plants looked fine for a while now when i moved em in the woods near my house they started (the leaves) turing yellow and falling of and for some reson they wont grow any bigger then 6 inchs and there 3 month old I am not using nutes or anything just some walmart soil and water can anybody give me any tips where I can make my grow a successful grow!
    thanks

2. what kinda soil, r u using organic or just plain old top soil, the yellow part, i believe i read somewhere that that happened when there is a nitro lockup or something like that, but im not 100% sure i could be totally wrong im a newbie too, anyways i did the same as you mine moved to the mountains actually 2 hours away and they made it, do you have pics that might help, and the growth problem, how long since you moved them?, they could be in shock, i know plants after so long stop growin up n start stretchin out, do they have direct sun light?

3. Start using nutes and read this, if you haven't already.

Find a fertilizer that is 20-20-20 or similar for veg and give your plants a 1/4 strength feeding and see what happens.

4. there in the woods and there not geting much sunlight cause the leafs from the other trees and i am using top soil

oh ok thanks

5. They need at least 6 hours a day of direct sun light.More would be best.