Help a newbie out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Paddy69, Nov 25, 2016.

?

Do you smoke your weed with tobacco?

1. No, I would never do that to my herb!

90.0%
  2. Yeah, it's the best way to smoke!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only when I'm low on weed etc

10.0%
  1. What's up everyone newbie here :smoke:
    I'm sorry if this questions been asked, but I couldn't find the answer to this particular question.
    I'm not a regular weed smoker, only smoke every few weeks and I normally smoke straight weed. The other day I smoked a spliff rolled with a little tobacco and it was really good :love-m3j: I was thinking about using tobacco more often but as I said I don't smoke regularly, only every few weeks. Do you think the occasional spliff will be addictive? I know its bad for my health but its only every so often.

Thanks guys :weed:

2. you'll be fine. i used to smoke spliffs all the time! as long as you don't do it everyday, you won't get addicted to the tobacco. lol people who smoke blunts don't seem to realize that they're smoking tobacco all the time. its funny when they're like, "man i got this headache that won't go away unless i smoke a blunt!"

• Like Like x 2
  3. I don't typically mix tobacco with my weed, but I usually use a pipe or bong. If I'm rolling, I might roll a spliff depending on who I'm with and what they like, and if I have pipe tobacco on hand. I'm not picky, I'm happy to smoke a joint with or without tobacco added. An occasional spliff shouldn't be any problem, it's not like your smoking multiple every day. Hell, In some countries this is the standard way to roll.

4. Hahaha I know these type of people man :biggrin: thanks for your help!

5. Yeah here in Ireland if I tell anyone I don't want tobacco in my joint they'll always be surprised lol thanks for the info :)

6. My buds are to prized to waste that wonderful flavor with that nasty taste of tobacco,.. And I'm a cigarette smoker to, hell smoking one now.... But now with bud, only way I guess is the blunt paper technically is tobacco.... But other than that no I wouldn't destroy my wonderful smoke

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes. Tobacco is very addictive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. But yeah I've heard allot Europe and any where in or anywhere near that think mmmkk

9. I don't vote or any of that rotten shit, fuckin' rigged I tell ya...I've mixed tobacco in, still do, but I also smoke tobacco.

If you do not smoke tobacco, or wish not to start...I would recommend that you do not.*

*I'm not a real doctor, but I do play one on television.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am a very calm person normally, but if you put tobacco in my pot .
    Make your peace with God brother .. because for me you just ruined the pleasure for me smoking .
    That would highly upset me .......

Straight up, if we were to ever meet up. best off letting me load the bowl or roll the joint..

11. Lol thanks for the input guys :love-m3j:

12. I see 0 votes in favour of tobacco with weed. Personally I agree, but as I would only do it on occasion and have a very small amount of tobacco so as it still tastes good, then I guess it should be fine.

Majority population here is American I assume, in Ireland blunts and fancy bongs and stuff are only to look cool, the majority of smokers use rolling papers.

13. I prefer good old one hitters. Less waste and I can get right where I want to be.I also would never mix my weed with tobacco and I'm a smoker as well actually roll my own cigs.

14. Never heard of one hitters though I can give a guess what that is :vaping:

15. Like the pipe that's comes with your dugout we call them one hitters or dingers