Help a girl out with her crappy EZ vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by The Missus, Mar 19, 2013.

1. YO! Okay, so I recently bought an Easy Vape. It's the normal digital never gets temperature right one. So, it had came with a fuse but my lovely boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to throw it in his jacket and then do laundry without checking his pockets. Well, after all that tumbling, it broke. And now we're in a bit of a predicament. I'm not really sure what size fuse I need to buy, all I know is that it's 250 volts and that it's a short stub like fuse, not the long ones. I would go back to the head shop they sold me the vape at, but I'm gonna be crashing at my bfs place for a while and all the surrounding headshops here don't carry them. I've called them all! :cry:
    But I hear they carry them at fred meyers and crap like that, so I guess my question is... what fuse should I be looking for. Give me an idea I guess? I miss vaping....if anyone can help that would be just dandy:wave::cry::metal::confused_2:

2. I might be wrong but I think that they are standard car fuses with a 2 amp rating. Should be able to get them at an auto parts store, hell if you brought the broken one I bet they could pick you one out easy.

3. Thank you! I'm gonna see what's up with Auto Zone right now.

4. Def agree, old fuse + auto store should work out