Help a fellow toker!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mangokush206, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I recently broke my Fibula and had Orif yesterday to repair it. They gave me ocxycodone for the pain and i was wondering if i could smoke for the pain or would my bones not heal since supposedly smoke deprives the amount of blood and oxygen needed to recuperate. Can i light it up or not????? :confused:

2. If your worried about that just make some edibles or get a vaporiser. Sounds pretty mean though how'd you break it

3. Man I broke my foot and all I did for six weeks was chief...foot's fine now????

4. I was drunk horsing around and I regret it so much

5. I've recuperating from a broke femur right now and have smoked everyday since and am healing up fine
    I say blaze up bud

6. Dude, has your doctor said your healing fine and blunts or joints. Also did you have orif and how many weeks since your femur broke.

7. I broke my collarbone and my smoking never interfered with its healing. I asked the doctor and he said I shouldn't worry about it either.

8. fuck the weed pop a few oxy thatll make u feel alllllrright

9. Hah, until you become hopelessly addicted and wish you never "popped" that first pill... trust me I've been down that path and it's not fun.

10. I do pills occasionally never became addicted

11. if u have any self control you wont become addicted

12. It's not addiction I'm worried about. It's the side effects are annoying. I'm itchy, shortness of breath, when you get sleepy it feels like you'll never wake up, etc

13. Bro just smoke I feel that you want to smoke or you'd never ask the question just smoke time worst thing that can happen from blazing is going to sleep for a long time and that's good for injuries and sickness any way.

Rest and blaze my friend.

14. You can smoke some weed with broken bones. Not going to affect healing in any way.