Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a fellow toker out.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DrGreenthumb042, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Ok i got some jack herrer and blueberry dried 3 days in 7 grams for $50 should i quick dry it or smoke it how moist it is cuz we be toking tonight im not drying it out.

2. Huh? Your saying you have some bud that's only been dried 3 days and your asking whether you should dry it more before you smoke? But then you go on to say that you aren't going to dry it out...

Huh?

3. Um...dude wtf are you talking about? I'm sober (for the first friday in three months) and err...I still don't fuckin know?

4. Sounds like you're all set in the drug department. What do you need our advice for?

5. Ok,umm...retype,use punctuation,and better phrasing and maybe we can help haha.

6. hmm i think he means, he has some jack herrer and blueberry thats only been dried for 3days and was wondering if he could smoke it now or would he have to wait for it to dry more.