Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a fellow stoner in his time of need

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The stoner man, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #42 monopolyman, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    possible drug trafficking charges over probably less than $40 worth of bud, thats just stupid... as previously said just go to the store and buy some papers and enjoy it while you can. If your trying to bring it home as a trophy to show your friends rethink your decision its not worth screwing up your life. Ask someone at your resort for papers, if you still come up short. EAT IT! Dissembling a hollow pen and using it as a chillum is also possible. You have so many options I can't even believe your thinking on bringing it back.

2. Please do not bring weed back you most likely will get caught.

3. i brought 3.5 gs back from jamaica in my one hitter ground up in the little compartment it had to stash weed. friends loved it back home.:smoking:

4. Why would you tell him to eat it ? You cannot get high from eating raw marijuana.

5. if your a female (sounds gross i know) stick it in your vagina..

6. not gross sometimes a dude gotta stick a baggy of bud up his ass inorder to stay outta the city jail then u gotta do what u gotta do :hello:

7. "Oh no officer, that's not a nug, that's just my new eco-friendly tampon, the earthy smell really gets the fishy odor out off my vagina!"

8. holy. shit.

9. I promise you, dogs will smell it. Don't try it, it's just weed. If you have a felony charge on your record, especially for drug trafficking, no one will hire you. Getting a job will be really hard. People get lucky, but dude think about it. You are coming from JAMAICA, they are going to assume you smoked weed/still have weed.

10. theres no dogs there bro

11. I was eating a tuna sandwich and almost puked while reading that. Thanks for ruining my lunch...

12. Everyone everywhere has a bible, just tear out a section from somewhere useless like songs of soloman

13. For some reason I could never get myself to smoke up using bible papers, it just don't feel right.

14. If your desperate get a pen plastic or not and smoke through it. It will work but it will melt to so it will fuck shit up. I wouldn't but I have before. You do get high though.

15. I've heard that people in third world countries that smoke bud use banana leaves that have started drying up on the ground. Are the banana plants around you? I know some grow in jamaica...

Otherwise, just fucking run down to the store while she isn't paying attention to you. Say you have food poisoning or travelers stomach and you have to take a long shit. Then run down to the store:p

16. so wait im confused on one thing, your mom cool with it? just wondering if we're getting super mcguyver here for no reason. Some parents wouldn't care on vacation like that... I bet you can find someone within 30seconds of wherever you are that would sell wrapping papers. Say "Hey mom, wanna grab some papers and we'll burn this shit?" haha some day Ill say that without my mom shitting a brick.. some day.