Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a brother out with some advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whycantifindaname, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Hey everyone hope ye are all well been a member for a while but barely post, Have a question as everything online seems constricting and even old posts on this.

I am a 25 year old guy about five foot ten and 150 ponds, I have been a regular smoker for about the last five years with a one year break for health reasons about 4 years ago.

I currently work a job I really enjoy with good money and when my current contract is up in March and will be having a piss test then for progression to employee with benefits and such, How long do ye reckon I need to take a tolerance break for to be safe to pass but sure of the limits so assume the strictest limits. Lastly I eat well don't exercise all that much and don't drink enough water and have alcohol about once a week.
    Thanks for your help advance.

2. Stop smoking on January 1st and you'll be able to piss clean come March.

That's way more than enough time to detox, so as long as you show some SELF FUCKING CONTROL and not break, something that a lot of stoners obviously don't have on these forums.

In my experience, jobs that pay the best rates do drug tests, also, it won't look good at your next employer for failing to do so.

So Mr. Whycantifindaname, why aren't you working with X company anymore? Oh? You couldn't pass a drug test? We'll call you.

3. Based on your blazing history---four years of non stop pot smoking---you have accumulated large and stagnant deposits of thc im yer body .Assuming you do nothing special to accelerate the removal of thc from your body, it will take about 75 days for you to test below the 50 nanogram cut off level. Now bear in mind tha the hardest part of 75 days will be the first 5 days of abstinence. Take me for instance: during the first 10 days of not smoking pot many of my friends would come over and offer to blaze me up. This one time a buddy had some high grade 'medical pot' he said---but it was easy for me to resist that pot because ''medical pot' don't really get you high as it has 20% CBD and only 5% THC in it.. I prefer a good strain of 'recreational pot' bec it has ~12% THC or more. Medical pot don't do shyt for getting you high. So, I abstained for the next 10 days. THen, another budy came over with some bud from canada---which he said was from a medical dispensary and used for neck and back pain. I looked up the strain it contained 17% CBD and 4% THc----so it was easy again to resist the temptation. Now, it has been 25 days of pot-free living and my piss is still testing positive. So I continued for another 6 days and my piss tested 'negative' using the UTest marijuana test kit.

4. will take bout 75 days to piss negative

5. Haha ya the self control shouldn't be a problem I hope , but ya could fuck things up failing so January 1st its goodbye, New years will be some session.

6. ya I generally get quite cranky the first few days of a t break but will have to be done unfortunately, thanks foe the advice.

7. Thanks, 75 days break it is at least ill get baked when I return to it.

8. A close friend of mine took almost 3 months to get clean and was a heavy daily smoker.

9. Thanks looks like it will be after paddy's day on the 17th so will be nearly 3 months fingers crossed its enough.

10. Fucking this. I swear if I see someone on here tell him to buy fake urine i'm gonna blow a gasket.

You can't just circlejerk about how non addictive marijuana is while telling people how to get away with smoking on probation or passing a drug test for a good job.

11. Haha never bought in to all that fake urine stuff if it's important enough you should really just take the break, as Much as it kills me this 3 month break will probably be good for me, Ah well going to be a hazey couple of weeks till the time comes anyway

• Like Like x 1