Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a brotha out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RollinOats2018, Jan 20, 2018.

1. #1 RollinOats2018, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Hi everyone I have a couple of questions for you all and would really appreciate the advice. What are some of the reasons that someone wouldn't be able to get high? I have tried smoking out of bongs,bowls and vaporizors, none of which has had any effect. I have also smoked with multiple different people and by myself for a total of about 60 times. Its basically like smoking a cigarette to me. The only thing I can think of is that I breath in alot of fuel and chemicals at work and it somehow affected my brain. I should probably give up but this is honestly driving me crazy and I really want to get high.

Speaking of crazy, I had my first manic episode while smoking a bowl that landed me in the hospital. I busted into euphoria because I thought I figured out how to inhale properly and it was all downhill from there. I was smoking a quarter oz/week. Got diagnosed as bipolar and was put on a bunch of meds. I have doubts that I am actually bipolar though, since drugs can mimic bipolar. Is weed one of these drugs? I am on depikote, respridol, and prozac. Are these meds safe to smoke on? Sorry for the noob questions

2. Are these meds safe to smoke with?

Fuck no.

And Cannabis makes Bipolar disorder much worse. Don't smoke it's clearly not for you.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Discussion of prescription drugs isnt allowed

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You do get high you probably didn't notice it and did it too much that's why you busted into euphoria. I bust into euphoria most nights when I have a smoke sometimes I get the euphoria over and over depending how good the strain is.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I hear the opposite alot too. But you are probably right. I figure its better than a certain unnamed substance though, and being sober all the time is no fun.

Idk man my euphoria lasted for like 3-4 days. I then blacked out for idk how long and did idk what and then was irritable for like 2 weeks. Would be nice to get euphoria from bud though, it was a pretty amazing experience while it lasted. I'd definitely freak out if it happened though

6. Oh man that sounds weird ha ha. When I have euphoria it doesn't last long it lasts for like 30 second after i hit my pipe but it's like an African ritual trance euphoria like in the movies where you see a voodoo man shaking.

7. But like I said if the weed is good like really crystal loads of the then I can make that happen over and over again lol.

8. I don't literally start shaking but that's how you feel after the black out euphoria trance has took effect it only last 30 seconds but it intense. Fuck knows what you are feeling man sounds depressing. The only thing that lasted that long for me was having no money and no weed and being down lol

9. It sounds like you're just looking for a fix. Drug abuse is serious, seek some counselling.

10. Some people take weed and don't realise it's a drug. I didn't read his reply to you just to me.

11. And some people abuse the shit out of it and then go to stronger substances. I can name quite a few users just on GC like that.

12. Well we don't want no naming and shaming I can name a few people in my town who have to go to the doctors because they smoked too much heroine in the past now they are on free prescriptions in the doctors to ween them off it I don't know what these people are doing now I haven't seen them again.

Op must think we are stupid how are we supposed to help him get weed when we are on the Internet. What does he want some little weed love story to help him through this lol.

13. I mean yeah, thats why most people smoke. I'm not abusing it though and wont go on to harder substances. Thanks for the concern though.

No clue what you are talking about

14. I just bought some more weed jut I'm gonna have a nice smoke op