Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help a blade out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Ok so this is going t sound awkward but it really isn't. I have been hanging out with these 2 girls and my friend for 2days now and we have gotten to know each other really well. We were talking, and we all think that my friend is kinda gay, so one of the girls said she would try to make a move on him. Now my question is while the other girl is making the move, I will be alone with the other girl, and should I try to make a move on her? they already talked about having sex with other guys (not my girl) and I even said, do you think i'm a virgin and they both said no.:rolleyes: so how do you think i should make my move? should i just say are you down to make out and see where it goes from there?

2. get em high

3. good idea

4. if u arent a virgin, then you should know what to do... spit some game son

5. I fuckin love your picture

6. Just remember, pics or it didn't happen.

7. As my main man Curren$y once said:
    "It’s like the weed smoke make pheromones,
    Put it in the air let em know she good to go" -Spitta

8. Get em high. If that doesn't work get them shit faced

9. He might just be really insecure or...slightly autistic or something, and not pick up on the queues.

Maybe even just socially awkward...

Doesn't make him gay :p

10. thanks man. wilfred is the shit

11. Just get him high and see how he reacts to them.

12. Oh sh*t, I love your pic too. +reppppp. WILFREDDDD!!