Help a blade out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bowlpacksbeaulu, May 24, 2011.

1. So I'm sure you've all heard this one before, but okay theres a girl a really great girl pretty much everything I look for in a girl. But the situation is this, we have hung out a couple times nothing special. Then we went our own ways and didn't talk for awhile, until she texted me the other day and we texted for awhile. Now I'd like to take her out or something, so my question is how should I go about asking her out? With out being awkward or creepy lol, what do yall think?

2. Just do it! Play it the way you feel it. :D

3. I agree, just ask her casually.
    "Hey, so I was thinking.. Would you wanna grab a bite to eat with me ________ night? :)"

4. It's not a huge deal to ask a girl to go do something with you.

Tis simple, I always thought asking them where they like to eat, then asking them if they'd go with you was nice.

Or just ask her if she eats. Most people will say yes. Then ask her if she wanted to go get some food sometime.

5. Yess this was my plan originally, until she texted me today and asked me to lunch before i even got the chance too :cool: oh and of course we toked first :smoke: