Help a Blade out?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mushroomsyo, May 14, 2012.

1. Scrap metal, pawn your shit, sell stuff.

Or, get a job like a normal person.

Also, to whoever said they DT you before donating blood/plasma....lol, no they don't.

2. Lol I'm not senile :p

Just know that out here they Don't let you donate blood if you've smoked..

And you can also be DT'd via blood so obviously.. It's there.

3. [quote name='"Wrong Guy Man"']

Lol I'm not senile :p

Just know that out here they Don't let you donate blood if you've smoked..

And you can also be DT'd via blood so obviously.. It's there.[/quote]

True, but it's only blood detectable for up to 3 days from what I've been reading

4. real part time jobs at places like dunking donuts or something are possible. just let them know you only want to work like twice a week..it is possible. o

5. Naw it's the opposite. Blood DT's can detect from up to 4-6 months.

6. [quote name='"Wrong Guy Man"']

Naw it's the opposite. Blood DT's can detect from up to 4-6 months.[/quote]

I didn't even know it was detectable in blood. Thought it was just alcohol.

Last time I was at the doctor, they took 8 tubes of blood (they were testing for everything. HIV,AIDS,hep)

They had me take a piss test too, which I failed :smoke:
    But why wouldnt they just test my blood too? Rather than wasting a cup and making me drink water to piss.

7. Please guys, don't misinterpret my words to make me seem lazy or under 18. Lets not hate on each other

8. No ones misinterpreting anything.

You gave us facts and pretty much said your a lazy guy that wants some quick easy money.

We all told you what's up.

9. Idk but my friends dad kicked him out till he could pass a Blood Test and mista docta said 4-6months..

10. Looks like mowing lawns is the way to go:)

11. [quote name='"Mushroomsyo"']Once again, hello Grasscity! I was hopin you guys could help a fellow blade out. The thing is, I need some money. Not too much, just something to do to make like 100 bucks a moth. Any ideas? And please don't tell me to get a job, I don't need that much money! I was thinkin about mowing lawns, yet I just don't know how to ask people! So blades, what do you guys do for cash? And if you mow lawns, have you got any tips for me as far as finding customers and such?

Thanks in advance guys, peace out[/quote]

Sell drugs

12. I've worked a part time job through my local park district score keeping for games for the last four years, I don't work too often (although i have a second job to make enough money) and it's super easy

13. how do you pay for weed without a job?

14. I think you are doing a nice job of that from your postings. :rolleyes: :smoke:

15. You can wash cars or like you said mow lawns, if your afraid to ask your neighbors then thats your fault, but i would go around asking your neighbors if they needed there lawns mowed, and just tell them your trying to make an extra buck or too. Worse they can say is no.. They arent going to judge you for being a bad person lol.

16. #36 junkheadrev, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    In high school I would make flyers in the summer and pass them out in rich neighborhoods.
    Offer to do things like

Mowing lawns and weedeating

Trim bushes and water flowers

Clean windows of houses(they get dirty too)

Paint or repaint curb numbers

Wash cars

Walk dogs.
    You don't necessarily need a flyer but it will show you mean business and a lot of people would rather pay a young person who is strapped for cash rather than over paying a lawn service.

Also if you are just looking for fast cash as a one time thing sell some old junk on craigslist or eBay.

Collect scrap metal

Get a paper route

If you have a car offer a cheap taxi service to friends and others you know don't have a car.

Or if you wana be lazey you try and donate sperm,blood or plazma.

Also you could do some clinical or social trials

And if your up for the task and have good videos you could make money blogging or on YouTube.

17. I used to make flyers for landscaping services and put it in peoples doors. I made bank considering i was in 8th grade. But like everyone said, if youre 18 it might be a good idea to get a job, itll be good for experience and somethin to put on your resume

18. [quote name='"Marvo Ging"']how do you pay for weed without a job?[/quote]

I have lots of friends:)

19. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']In high school I would make flyers in the summer and pass them out in rich neighborhoods.
    Offer to do things like

Mowing lawns and weedeating

Trim bushes and water flowers

Clean windows of houses(they get dirty too)

Paint or repaint curb numbers

Wash cars

Walk dogs.
    You don't necessarily need a flyer but it will show you mean business and a lot of people would rather pay a young person who is strapped for cash rather than over paying a lawn service.

Also if you are just looking for fast cash as a one time thing sell some old junk on craigslist or eBay.

Collect scrap metal

Get a paper route

If you have a car offer a cheap taxi service to friends and others you know don't have a car.

Or if you wana be lazey you try and donate sperm,blood or plazma.

Also you could do some clinical or social trials

And if your up for the task and have good videos you could make money blogging or on YouTube.[/quote]

Great ideas dude

20. if you suck my dick ill let you pay me.