HELP 7 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fluffynuggets, Sep 2, 2020.

1. So I’m 7 weeks into flower, went to the hospital for 5 days and plants went with no water. It’s been a week now since I’m out and they’ve been getting water. Is there anything I can do or should do to help this plants look better l?

Attached Files:

2. Ooh, that’s rough, but with only a 1-3 weeks left before harvest, I think your best option is to just ride it out. The plants will make it, they’ll just come across the finish line looking a little haggard. Hope you’re doing alright after being in the hospital.

3. So close to harvest. Handyman has some reasonable advice. She looks a little rough but your ok. Just water as usual, use your nutrients if that on your schedule.
    The plant physiology was disrupted for a short time, I doubt the final potency will be reduced. Hang in there. Be thankful you are going to harvest that girl. Growers with less skill would love to have that plant.
    Glad you are out of the hospital.
    Stay well

4. It’s weird because the lower nugs look so much better than the tops. But this shit still looks good to me, 2/5 of the plants are alright the other 3 are just weird light green drooping leaves

Attached Files:

5. From what I've done and seen at that far into flower like said just ride it out for the next couple weeks, if that. The drought may cause early ripening if anything really. I do this any time after week 7 to 8. I'll leave the plant with no water if I think I'm going to harvest within a few days, it really helps the hang time for drying also.

6. Little nute burn? They still look awesome

7. Keep at it. Plants are stronger than they seem