HELP !6 weeks into flowering leaves yellowing and twisting..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jimoffy, Mar 4, 2016.

1. appreciate it :)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Lol ok. Its 3 weeks. 3 weeks. Your right. Everyone is wrong. Your the best in the world. I think your cool. And yes to everything you say. Your amazing. Please continue growing this god send cannabis that defies biology. idiot.

This is approx 3 weeks. Your showing a matured plant douche. shut up before you embarrass yourself.

IMG_0285_1.JPG

3. It takes 2 weeks to throw pistils.

4. Fuck your even completely n deficient and color changing. week 3 hahahahahahahaha. god your an idiot. The more i look at your pic i realize your a retard.
    443b84afc199cee3dbff88bd95717743.jpg

5. Don't really matter how long it's into flower it's just the deficiency he wanted help with want it?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Sure it's not mag?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just to clear it up, that's not 3 weeks or 3.5 then, that's days until the end of week 5.

8. That's not nitrogen def it's most likely nutrient block. You put all kinds of salts in there. Did you ph anything. Flush and water with a bloom food and calmag. Make sure to ph water to 6.5-6.8. A blockage will prevent buds from producing. Also there's not a marijuana strain that goes for 4 months in bud. From the time you switch to 12 and 12 it's typically sixty days for sativa sometimes a little longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have been using light cal mag water as foliar spray during veg. They seemed to do ok. I'm still experimenting with nute sprays as well...

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

10. im thinking about flushing it and then last couple gallons just flush with quarter dose nutes?

11. i bought a ph water and soil tester online should be here in a week.. looks like nutrient lockout to me .. in the mean time maybe i should foliar spray it?

• Like Like x 1
  12. .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Flush and foliar are both great ideas. Foliar spraying will be ok since you aren't budding too hard. Just go light on it and make sure it's not any time close to lights out. Get under the leaves where the stomata are. Don't feed anymore until you get a ph tester. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. i think its magnesium deficiency as well.

15. #55 mook2707, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    These are all good answers and they bring up some excellent points.
    Always make sure your soil and water pH are where you want them.
    Make sure your roots are healthy.
    Getting the right nutrients is great until your plant stops accepting them for one reason or another.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

16. awesome.. im just waiting for my water ph tester thingy

• Like Like x 1
  17. seems like the buds are continuing to grow so im not too worried

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nice. That's really the most important thing.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You missed the point completely. I wasnt speaking to the thread starter. The idiot with the 3 week buds that are going n deficient due to late flowering. Im not subbed. Ignore what I said. Fuck. I harvest at 1.5 weeks from germ. good luck

• Like Like x 1
  20. #60 Robbie714, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    Right mookwe are family, if I could help anyone, I would in a Heart Beat But I don't have enough knowledge yet to answer questions! but some people get mad cause you're asking a Question? Because this is for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS!!! There is Very Helpful people on here. Who have a lot of Experience in growing. But if you don't ask a Question, how will you get the Answer. If you don't know something you Ask Unless it's common sense which someones it maybe? Because I'm Guilty of that In the past before I researched it first. you Live and Learn!!! Peace to Everyone on GC!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2